• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Given todays news, Do you think Sony will buy a company to retaliate?
SunReaper 3 months ago#1
Topic
Just some rando that thinks vidyas are neat
TykiMikk 3 months ago#2
No.
Sony probably doesn't give a s***.
hanautaBOB 3 months ago#3
If anything, we have to hope Disney doesn't buy Sony some day to complete their Marvel Collection.

I guess they wouldn't mess with Games (since Disney sucks in that regard and they probably would see that letting Sony go on as they have will be the best way to money), but for the Movie Landscape it sure will be bad if Disney gets even more properties...
AbsolutelyNoOne 3 months ago#4
i'd rather not see every single company in the industry owned by one of the big three

especially stubborn as s*** modern day sony
Born to lose, live to win!
chaosvalentine 3 months ago#5
They'll buy Nintendo. :)
KingOfAllKOSMOS 3 months ago#6
No, lol

AbsolutelyNoOne posted...
i'd rather not see every single company in the industry owned by one of the big three

especially stubborn as s*** modern day sony
You mean Western companies. Sega, SquareEnix, Nintendo etc won't be bought anytime soon. Japanese companies are very conservative business-wise, and Japanese law makes extremely difficult for a foreign company to buy a Japanese company. So no, Microsoft won't buy Capcom just because it's one of the companies Americans can name.
On October 15th 2021, Sakura, Erica, Gemini, Ogami and Shinjiro were announced for Super Robot Wars 30, and damn if that isn't a happy ending for me!
Meteordragon10 3 months ago#7
As far as I know, the big three don't buy companies just because one of the other two did it.
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.
Grunfit 3 months ago#8
No, a bidding war with MS is the one thing they need to avoid.
SoraKH 3 months ago#9
theyll buy a sandwich
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Given todays news, Do you think Sony will buy a company to retaliate?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A