• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you think it was actually going to be Spring Man?
Back when an ARMS character was first teased for Smash in March 2020?

https://youtu.be/pgY9GeSiOBU
"Pillars of modern warfare, such as paired units and predictable archers, have no place in Valentia."
~ Sir Mycen calling out the modern FE fanbase
SoraKH 6 days ago#2
if it was gonna be him they prolly wouldntve done the "which arms guy is it????" thing
DrOrpheus42 6 days ago#3
TBH yeah either him or Coyle, but leaning more towards Coyle by the end.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76947934
^The saga of me beating a game from each series in Smash Ultimate within 100 Days
Alligamer72 6 days ago#4
No, I was 99% sure it was Min Min
I'm just a drop of water in the sea, and that's a part of life.
It was clear to me it wouldn't have been Spring Man, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with the whole guessing game and just flat out revealed Spring Man.
RevOn_DX 6 days ago#6
No because he was already an AT
The official Color TV-Game 15 of GameFAQs
Fatal Frame for Smash Bros, please. Thank you :3
BlueVanLock 6 days ago#7
I was suspecting that they wouldn't pick him (doesn't make sense to hype suspicion if you're just going to go with the most obvious choice) but I thought they wre either going to put Ribbon Girl or make other fighters alts of Spring Man.
"Forgiveness as a form of kindness, of waiving your right to anger, will only make us weak beyond measure.
I will not waive that right."
(edited 6 days ago)
Not really. Like others have said, it wouldn't really make much sense to tease the possibility of anyone being chosen if they were just going to go with the most basic and obvious choice. I personally was expecting either Max Brass or Min Min.
Bandana Dee & Space Invaders for Smash!
No. Would've completely went against the point of making every character an option if they were.
legowallin 6 days ago#10
Yeah... well, not exactly...
The Clone Crusader
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you think it was actually going to be Spring Man?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A