• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Banjo so abusive to Kazooie?
Z_Buster 1 month ago#1
I've never played the games they're from but judging from their previous cover arts and illustrations, they seemed like good buds always ready for another adventure.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/5/1/9/AAW7XrAACpEn.jpg

I recently bought smash and their dlc, so I gave them a try and Jesus! All his moves involve bashing his bird's brains on the floor (forward+Attack ability) or just forcing her in overall uncomfortable positions (the shooting ability).

I dunno, I used to feel uplifted seeing how bright and happy they looked in those pictures....until I played as them in-game. Now Banjo's eyes just feel so cold and evil to me anytime I see them....

https://imgur.com/MNeYuZu

hylianzora 1 month ago#2
Kazooie is a c word
blocking is for losers
GTurtlte 1 month ago#3
If you played the old games. Kazooie is kind of a b****y bird. And is generally a dick to the other characters. Banjo. Is kind of one but not bad. But the way i see it its really payback for the mean s*** kazooie does.
"Welcome back, To the stage of history"
Garp_fist 1 month ago#4
She's probably the biggest jerk in the series next to Grunty, she kinda asked for it. Plus, she can take it.
Smash Ultimate Hero main. Xbox loving weeb.
Currently playing: Astral Chain, Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity, VA-11 Hall-A, NieR Replicant, Halo Infinite
Yosuke_Erdrick 1 month ago#5
IIRC, she deserves it
kaishin no ichigeki
The Official Alt of SmashBurb/Slime
Z_Buster 1 month ago#6
Yeah I just read a bit of her character bio.

I don't know if acting like a jerk in the past really constitutes for an abusive physical beatdown as his personal moveset.

Especially when she doesn't even instigate anything each match....
GTurtlte 1 month ago#7
Z_Buster posted...
Yeah I just read a bit of her character bio.

I don't know if acting like a jerk in the past really constitutes for an abusive physical beatdown as his personal moveset.

Especially when she doesn't even instigate anything each match....
in smash no. In the actual games a big yes. If you stay idle. She’ll poke banjo’s head real hard. Twice. When she goes for a third he’ll grab her neck and try to wring it.

"Welcome back, To the stage of history"
ZozmaSage 1 month ago#8
Their idle animation on N64 involves Kazooie pecking him on the head. They give and get.

The game is meant to harken back to an era of slapstick animation where violence was common and didn't have much consequence. They're not really hurting eachother.
MaKoTiS_MoN 1 month ago#9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQrbuWFRatA
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
Wurmple4Smash 1 month ago#10
She’s into it
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Banjo so abusive to Kazooie?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A