• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of two playable characters in Smash before entering
Staff_Kirby 1 month ago#1
Their side specials are swapped.
What happens?

I made this topic because I thought of Peach doing K. Rool’s side b, and how fitting that is.
Staff is the best ability to exist in Kirby.
Switch Friend Code: 7286-3088-9796 (Jatan)
Lord_of_Spade 1 month ago#2
Kirby and Mario

Mario using a hammer makes perfect sense and it's kind of surprising that he doesn't already use one in his moveset.

Kirby with the cape is a bit weirder. I mean there is the Hi-Jump ability, but that never really worked as a reflector. They could make it work though.
Bandana Dee & Space Invaders for Smash!
Solar_Crimson 1 month ago#3
Shulk and Pyra.

Shulk finally gets sort of a projectile, but Pyra is even more of a close-range fighter. Probably makes her more dangerous.
I often wonder if we are growing as a people... or in fact, regressing.
Garp_fist 1 month ago#4
Hero gets a fishing rod

Isabelle can cast lightning magic
Smash Ultimate Hero main. Xbox loving weeb.
Currently playing: Astral Chain, Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity, VA-11 Hall-A, NieR Replicant, Halo Infinite
Lyncario 1 month ago#5
Sora uses the darkness and Sephiroth gets a version of sonic blade that's 10 times bigger because masamune.
"Everybody dies, every moment is a cause, evildoers=go to hell! Everybody lies, everything is your fault existence=Hell, Wellcome!"
-HELLOHELL
Blue-Lemon-Z 1 month ago#6
Pyra and Kazuya

Kazuya gets blazing edge, Pyra gets that electro-punch thingy.

Does she grow electrified devil wings, or what?
A cold drink of sweet blue lemonade.
Brother_ 1 month ago#7
Hero doing Bayo's slide kick is something i want to see, and he would get the midair version which would probably allow him to mix up his recovery more, assuming he can do up b from it like Bayo can.

Though removing zapple would suck and it would make Bayo far more toxic with fully charged Zapple + Witch time combos.

Does she get Mana from this, or no?
I have over 700 hours in Dragon Quest 11, and now 100+ hours in Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.
Avid Bandana Waddle Dee supporter.
Extremmefan 1 month ago#8
Daisy and Pokemon Trainer.

... can I get a redo?
Unova Pokemon for Smash! (Twitter: @VSMovementEmolg)
Join the Unova Pokemon for Smash Discord server: https://discord.gg/HNht2XM :)
BlueVanLock 1 month ago#9
Yoshi gets Bayonetta's oppressive ladder combos and she can now freely create an egg around herself.
"Forgiveness as a form of kindness, of waiving your right to anger, will only make us weak beyond measure.
I will not waive that right."
yuji-kadio 1 month ago#10
sans gets pk fire

ness' is customizable for some reason
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of two playable characters in Smash before entering
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A