• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why do y'all like the big 4: Bayonetta, Lucina, Joker and Pyra/Mythra?
Darkfire12 1 month ago#51
Josh3DS64 posted...
everyone hate Chrom.
Everyone laugh
*insert funny joke here*
TheExSaltedOne 1 month ago#52
Josh3DS64 posted...
You know what?

You’re absolutely right. I mean, y’all don’t want Dixie Kong in Smash, so that don’t mean anything at all. This isn’t the same series I Grew up with, anyway. So why the f*** should I care who gets in and who doesn’t. I rage-quit Smash ever since Lucina and then Sega-netta got in over Dixie, so you know what? I don’t f***ing care anymore. I’m glad that we had this conversation. Time for us to move on with our lives and hope that Sakurai really retires.

salted
salted
DigitalHazard 1 month ago#53
Josh3DS64 posted...
You know what?

You’re absolutely right. I mean, y’all don’t want Dixie Kong in Smash, so that don’t mean anything at all. This isn’t the same series I Grew up with, anyway. So why the f*** should I care who gets in and who doesn’t. I rage-quit Smash ever since Lucina and then Sega-netta got in over Dixie, so you know what? I don’t f***ing care anymore. I’m glad that we had this conversation. Time for us to move on with our lives and hope that Sakurai really retires.
Gotta give TC credit he finally got his salt out
It's "fighters" not "reps"
Mains: Palutena, Pokemon Trainer, Piranha Plant, Dark Samus, Chrom
KirboWithGun 1 month ago#54
Josh3DS64 posted...
You know what?

https://youtu.be/f0nYKgkFvMM
BATMAN: "Alfred, give birth to Robin"
Alfred begins the process since it is his job
GudgeJordon 1 month ago#55
It is the big four in the big city!
https://i.imgur.com/igxssx6.jpg
"Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart."
Roy T. Bennett
ChibiRidley 1 month ago#56
I dont mind the bait as I'm always looking for an opportunity to say these characters suck anyway
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account
IB23 1 month ago#57
My big three is Inkling, Toon Link and Bowser
Plz praise Inkling Boy he is the king
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why do y'all like the big 4: Bayonetta, Lucina, Joker and Pyra/Mythra?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A