• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Nintendo confirms no more brand new spirit board events.
Need2KnowLion 2 months ago#1
Only repeats from now on. So that means no new spirits from Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Shin Megami Tensei 5, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Splatoon 3, Bayonetta 3, etc.

https://twitter.com/smashbrosjp/status/1458238225114451969?s=21
"Pillars of modern warfare, such as paired units and predictable archers, have no place in Valentia."
~ Sir Mycen calling out the modern FE fanbase
Hypnofeet 2 months ago#2
And as I said in another topic:

Oh what a shock.

But where are those who said support will continue still even after the final DLC character?

Face it, once Sora was released, they packed their bags and left. No more Spirit events, the potential of Luigi's Mansion 3, SMTV, Kirby Forgotton Land down the drain. :(
Need2KnowLion 2 months ago#3
Hypnofeet posted...
But where are those who said support will continue still even after the final DLC character?
Those being?
"Pillars of modern warfare, such as paired units and predictable archers, have no place in Valentia."
~ Sir Mycen calling out the modern FE fanbase
GoldenYuiitusin 2 months ago#4
You have no room to act high and mighty Mr. "Crash Bandicoot....is coming....."

MagnusDJL 2 months ago#5
Okay then. The only reason I cared about spirit events in the first place was for disconfirmations and to see the playing field for DLC spots narrowed, so I can't say I had any interest in more events.
Number090684 2 months ago#6
RIP Smash Ultimate

The only work they'll do on the game now is another patch or two, and that's only if considerable bugs or something really OP is discovered. Feels weird to see it end like this, but here we are.
Impossibill 2 months ago#7
GoldenYuiitusin posted...
You have no room to act high and mighty Mr. "Crash Bandicoot....is coming....."
Oh jeepers here we go...
They were Usula's New Groove and they did what they could.
Official Pyra/Mythra of SmashFAQS
GoldenYuiitusin 2 months ago#8
Impossibill posted...
Oh jeepers here we go...
Not funny.... 0_0
Xeri 2 months ago#9
There we go, the end of the Smash series and no more Amiibos releases and announcements. No more online tourneys either. Everyone can go home now. 🏡 🏃
Lizuka 2 months ago#10
Eh. Mildly disappointing but it's not really a huge deal.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Nintendo confirms no more brand new spirit board events.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A