• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Would Melee Fox be top tier in this game?

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 weeks ago#1
Same speed, and power?
RTX 3070, 3600x,16GB DDR4, 700WGold PSU
Switch FC: SW-3966-2111-8902

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
4 weeks ago#2
Probably, the movement in melee is way beyond the other games that his normal game would be unbelievable.

User Info: Gr8M8

Gr8M8
4 weeks ago#3
Brawl Meta Knight says hi.
Opinions are my own. Keep the vibes cool. You may criticize ideas, but don't attack people.

User Info: Aafyre

Aafyre
4 weeks ago#4
I’m curious who would be top tier if Melee Fox, Brawl Metaknight, and Smash 4 Bayonetta were all in the same game.
3DS FC: 0705-3479-0625
Friend Safari: Aipom, Minccino, Smeargle

User Info: Jazzy_Jeff

Jazzy_Jeff
4 weeks ago#5
I'm gonna say Melee Fox in Ultimate would arguably be more powerful than he was in Melee.

Same fall speed means he's still susceptible to combos but the past two games have severely nerfed his other nemesis which is chain-grabbing. By the same token, same fall speed would also make him harder to vertical KO. Not to mention his overall frame data then was ridiculous, including frame 1 shine spike which would be hell for characters with startup-lag recoveries.

Melee is easily his strongest Smash Bros. incarnation. I think he'd still be menace even in the presence of some of the other top-tiers to emerge over the years, barring Brawl Meta Knight. Damn sure Brawl Meta Knight is the strongest character in existence.
PSN: TheSavageJaguar | "Yes! We defeated you for all time! You will never rise from the ashes of your shame and humiliation!"
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Would Melee Fox be top tier in this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A