• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Stupidguy38 2 months ago#21
Being serious here, over the summer I worked as a teacher’s assistant at a public school. Whenever some kid did or said something inappropriate, all the other kids would go, “stop acting sus!” Some kids brought Imposter Pop-its to school, Every. Single. Day.

So yeah, I’d say that Among Us is pretty damn iconic.
I might be dumb, but I'm also stupid
DongRebirth 2 months ago#22
It undoubtedly is.
Je suis le Dong
Justoneman 2 months ago#23
Kiyune posted...
10 years from now it'll be a distant memory

Or forgotten like Fall Guys. :')
Gnateb 2 months ago#24
Right now? Absolutely.
\[T]/
GenericGuy 2 months ago#25
Stupidguy38 posted...
“stop acting sus!”
Who's acting sus?!?!?!? 😳😳😳
The fact that elf girls don't exist in real life is an absolute catastrophe.
PlasmaCannon 2 months ago#26
Um... no? Lol.

It's just another example of flash in the pan that gets more attention than it's worth.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
kirbythepuff64 2 months ago#27
Stupidguy38 posted...
Being serious here, over the summer I worked as a teacher’s assistant at a public school. Whenever some kid did or said something inappropriate, all the other kids would go, “stop acting sus!” Some kids brought Imposter Pop-its to school, Every. Single. Day.

So yeah, I’d say that Among Us is pretty damn iconic.
theres an Among us pop?
Dyno98 2 months ago#28
He's more iconic than Sephiroth and I'm not exaggerating.
"All units, this is your commander Elma. Lets go!"
IB23 2 months ago#29
Among Us Drip
Plz praise Inkling Boy he is the king
xeno_x-blade20 2 months ago#30
I feel like it's still too early to tell whether it's iconic or not until time passes and the fervent around Among Us calms down. It's very popular now, but it could eventually start dying down and getting forgotten like Fall Guys, albeit Fall Guys didn't really have any popular memes that people latched on to. One other benefit to Among Us though is that the phrase "among us" isn't exactly uncommon to find in real life scenarios so I can see it getting remembered quite easily, whereas the phrase "fall guys" isn't really a real thing.
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A