• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash bros characters as the suicide squad

User Info: Captainfire237

Captainfire237
4 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/7/9/0/AAeE-hAACW0-.jpg

Ike - Bloodsport
Peach - Harley Quinn
Snake - Rick Flag
Rosalina - Ratcatcher 2
Olimar - Polka-dot man
Capt.Falcon - Peacemaker
King K.Rool - King Shark

User Info: Wrestling11

Wrestling11
4 weeks ago#2
I think it’s pretty accurate it’s just hard to find someone for blood sport honestly. Do other dc superhero teams like the justice league, Titans, JSA, all star squadron

User Info: Angel_Arle

Angel_Arle
4 weeks ago#3
For a second I thought this was gonna be that one stupid youtube video that doesn't leave my recommended until I forced it out.
Watching Magical Girl Anime so I can write about them.
I'm also dating jkid101094 <3

Captainfire237
3 weeks ago#4
Wrestling11 posted...
I think it’s pretty accurate it’s just hard to find someone for blood sport honestly. Do other dc superhero teams like the justice league, Titans, JSA, all star squadron

I will, and I was split with Snake or Ike to be bloodsport, but then i came to the inclusion that Ike should be bloodsport

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
3 weeks ago#5
I'm sorry but Harley Quinn is 100% Zero Suit Samus. I don't care that Peach has a dress or something, Samus has a gun and is very agile.
If you make a bad bait topic, don't be surprised when I derail it into a deep discussion about LEGO Ninjago.

User Info: Purple-Gh0st

Purple-Gh0st
3 weeks ago#6
I think this is mostly accurate, but I disagree with having Ike as Bloodsport; if Ike were a father, he wouldn't shout at his kid. Peach as Harley Quinn kinda works, but I don't know if Peach is crazy enough. Overall, this is still really accurate though. Good job.

Captainfire237
3 weeks ago#7
Purple-Gh0st posted...
I think this is mostly accurate, but I disagree with having Ike as Bloodsport; if Ike were a father, he wouldn't shout at his kid. Peach as Harley Quinn kinda works, but I don't know if Peach is crazy enough. Overall, this is still really accurate though. Good job.

Thanks and like I said in my other message, I was split with Ike or snake being bloodsport, then that’s where I came to the conclusion that snake should be Rick flag and Ike as bloodsport.

User Info: Dyno98

Dyno98
3 weeks ago#8
That was fun. Care to do the Justice League next? Or any other DC team?
"All units, this is your commander Elma. Lets go!"

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
3 weeks ago#9
Harley Quinn is more of a a Daisy

Bloodsport should be Ganondorf, just to make him a clone of Peacemaker
My completionist Twitter: https://twitter.com/DuranManZero
My game collection: https://imgbox.com/pBLl7Uad
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash bros characters as the suicide squad
  • Topic Archived