• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. E.M.M.I. as a Metroid fighter for Smash Bros.

User Info: GameKing59

GameKing59
1 month ago#1
I recently saw the trailer for Metroid Dread. I guess I had the thought that is reception of E.M.M.I. is positive enough, could the E.M.M.I. robots be fighters? Right now, I just had the thought of their bipedal sprint as being their running animation.

But would you wish for E.M.M.I. to be a fighter in Super Smash Bros., or at least an Assist Trophy?

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
1 month ago#2
We just got Ridley and Dark Samus, I don't think Metroid needs another character in this game.

User Info: Brother_

Brother_
1 month ago#3
Spirit Event.
I have over 700 hours in Dragon Quest 11, and now 100+ hours in Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.
Avid Bandana Waddle Dee supporter.

User Info: senokblevins

senokblevins
1 month ago#4
we need every single metroid character ever in smash

User Info: Larlim

Larlim
1 month ago#5
senokblevins posted...
we need every single metroid character ever in smash

Thankfully that won't take very long.

User Info: RusselRaZe

RusselRaZe
1 month ago#6
Yes for fighter
3DS FC: 1650-2244-8817 | Switch FC: SW-1309-9180-6134
I want Metroid Prime 4.

User Info: mothballs

mothballs
1 month ago#7
SmashBurb posted...
We just got Ridley and Dark Samus, I don't think Metroid needs another character in this game.

sylux baby...

notice how a few hunters spirits are missing? including his?

User Info: Yoshi_Starstorm

Yoshi_Starstorm
1 month ago#8
In Ultimate? Of course not. Next game? Eh, considering there's multiple of them and one of their main traits is that they can instantly kill Samus, I certainly wouldn't call them fighter material. An Assist Trophy or other non-playable role would fit far better, though considering the implications of how they kill Samus it might be deemed best by the developers that they just don't interact directly with the fighters altogether.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. E.M.M.I. as a Metroid fighter for Smash Bros.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A