• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What's your least favorite Switch bestseller?

User Info: Sundercles

Sundercles
2 months ago#11
SwSh since it murdered Pokémon.
Favorite series: Super Robot Wars, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem, Tales, Megami Tensei, FF (I-X), Suikoden, Lunar, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, SoulCal, and more!

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
2 months ago#12
It's easy to vote sword and shield because of bias. No way in hell you're going to tell me

Super Mario Party (garbage game), Lets go Pikachu/Eevee, and New super Mario bros are better games though.

As someone who owns 8 of the 10 games, Sword and Shield is far from the worst.
Shield fc SW-0359-4309-9301 IGN: Malcolm

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
2 months ago#13
Of the ones I've played BotW was a dumpster fire.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: metalXgear

metalXgear
2 months ago#14
Animal Crossing only because I'm least interested in it
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Entity

User Info: Fluriby

Fluriby
2 months ago#15
Animal Crossing

It just fell off the face of the earth for me
I don't even think it's bad per say, it just wasn't for me
Internet needs more Dragonite and Goodra art of them together.
If you can Hocus Pocus as Hero and don't, you aren't a real Hero Main

User Info: mgid1

mgid1
2 months ago#16
Fluriby posted...
Animal Crossing

It just fell off the face of the earth for me
I don't even think it's bad per say, it just wasn't for me

My problem with it is that it isn't really a game. It expects you to be invested in the town and the characters so you forget about the fact that there isn't really any gameplay.

I've never understood why so many people like Animal Crossing. I guess this one sold so well because it came out at the right time.

User Info: Awesomov

Awesomov
2 months ago#17
I'll agree to a Pokemon game, but it's Let's Go, not Sword and Shield. I can at least have some level of fun with the rest despite some of their issues, Pokemon Let's Go ruined a classic.

User Info: Brother_

Brother_
2 months ago#18
Of the ones I've played, Animal Crossing.

It's not good, and I have hundreds of hours in the game.

It's just not good, at all, worse than Pokemon, which at least is an experience I guess, while Animal Crossing is just... eh.
I have over 700 hours in Dragon Quest 11, and now 100+ hours in Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.
Avid Bandana Waddle Dee supporter.

User Info: Chuderz

Chuderz
2 months ago#19
mgid1 posted...
I bought it (hoping I maybe would like it even though I've never been interested in it) played it for like 1 hour, realized how much of a boring, non game it was and never touched it again.
It has potential but it was never truly even vaguely close to being utilized and now with the success of New Horizons it most certainly never will be.

Only the 2nd most pathetic Nintendo community next to the Pokemon fandom. Literally the most hyped aspects about the series for the stans are f***ing quality of life improvements and UI upgrades. Such a garbage community too with such an enormous emphasis on the e-bulls*** marketplace (timesink) so that the smug hipster a******s and normies that play that game feel like they have something to work for.

I voted for Animal Crossing because it deserves to be s*** on. I was excited for the game too thinking it'd been long time and the Switch being successful and finally combining the mobile and home-console development divisions together would lead Nintendo to actually deliver something resembling respect to their customers but nope, can't have that, not if Nintendofans have anything to say about it.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
2 months ago#20
Repost...

Having played all of these games I can safely say Super Mario Party, and I say this as a huge Mario fan.

An okay-at-best Mario Party game with serious flaws that range from its broken-butted ally system to dull mini games (even for Mario Party standards), with its overall lack of content on many corners to top it all off (and I'm not just talking about boards). The last, especially, was one issue that I hoped would've been fixed via the drip feed route that prior games Mario Tennis Aces, Kirby Star Allies, and even Super Bomberman R received...and seeing that NOT being the case for SMP is just baffling. It also bothers me that despite being released on a system with both the ability to play it on TV and on the go that I couldn't play the game strictly in portable mode. What if I'm on a long bus ride and had the itch to play portable Mario Party? Nope, can't do that with Super Mario Party, so yeah...too bad for me...

Yes, I am aware of the recent online update that SMP received, but it's going to take a lot more than that to get me back on board and even then, I've moved on from that game long ago.
"Paper Mario needs a 'Sonic Mania' right now", my feedback for Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling survey
Also, playing Jump Force on Switch...
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What's your least favorite Switch bestseller?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A