• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Name a move you think is poorly designed

User Info: Ironsqueaker

Ironsqueaker
6 days ago#1
Tilt, special, throw, whatever. Anything you think is objectively bad game design.

Bonus points if you don't say Command Menu or Mine
PK Fire
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board.
A resident Legend of Zelda and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
6 days ago#3
We've discussed this too many times to count

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/79368537
Gamefaqs mods are hypocrites. They change, ignore, or misinterpret rules in any way that suits them.

User Info: Gnateb

Gnateb
6 days ago#4
Young Link's Neutral B arrow. Any move that good and that vital to a character's combos AND neutral should have some kind of downside. I'm generally not a fan of moves which are completely safe to spam, and YLs arrow is a prime example.
They are super fast, super safe, and combo into everything (even themselves sometimes), so YL can just fish with it from the other side of the stage until one lands. Then they run over and combo. 30 times a match.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: -Ghetsis-

-Ghetsis-
6 days ago#5
Gargomon251 posted...
We've discussed this too many times to count

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/79368537

Poorly designed does not equal worst move. Don’t be a grouch.
They call me Dennis.

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
6 days ago#6
Mario
Yes it's me. Message me for FeH Code. Currently Accepting all requests until list is full.
Social Club ID: TheLastSmile

User Info: Brother_

Brother_
6 days ago#7
Shulk's nair is dumb, and I say this as a person who's been frequenting Shulk lately, it's way too big, even if it's weak it combos into pretty much everything and can be a good edge guarding tool.
I have over 700 hours in Dragon Quest 11, and now 100+ hours in Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.
Avid Bandanna Waddle Dee supporter.

User Info: HandsomeBum

HandsomeBum
6 days ago#8
The Nikita remote controlled missile, way to op. It doesn’t even act like how it does in the Metal Gear games.
Even if we don't get the characters we want we should still be happy for the people who get the characters they want. Let us celebrate with them with a smile.
Sonic's balls

User Info: HandsomeBum

HandsomeBum
6 days ago#10
WelcomeToTheJam posted...
Sonic's balls
Do you want to remove them? If you do that then he won’t be as aggressive.
Even if we don't get the characters we want we should still be happy for the people who get the characters they want. Let us celebrate with them with a smile.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Name a move you think is poorly designed
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A