• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You have to repopulate the human race with one DLC character...

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
6 days ago#1
Who do you choose?

I already know your answer.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

User Info: Zakawer3

Zakawer3
6 days ago#2
Steve. We get an entire race of Minecraft people, and Minecraft in real life becomes a reality.
Mains: Mario (Melee), Mario/Captain Falcon (Brawl), Mario/Ganondorf/Lucina/Wolf/Falco (Ultimate)
-Unique/Decloned Daisy for Smash 6!

User Info: WaterType_N

WaterType_N
6 days ago#3
Everyone in the human race is now Banjo and Kazooie
He doth be schmovin tho
Mains: Greninja/Corrin; Secondary: Ice Climbers

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
6 days ago#4
Hear me out. You want a character with genetic superpowers.

Sephiroth and Pyra/Mythra... probably can't procreate tbh.

Terry and Joker are normal people who either got lucky or trained for superpowers.

Banjo and Kazooie don't have compatable genetics.

Minecraft characters maybe don't repopulate either.

Byleth was granted superpowers due to spoilers, but not genetics.

THEREFORE

Min Min and Hero are the best choices.

Min Min definitely has genetics. Arms was very detailed about how the gene is passed on, so any babies she has are going to have like a 50/50 chance of having stretchy arms and another personality based superpower. In Min Min's case, it's the dragon arm.

DQ11's hero is also genetically talented, coming from a royal knight on one side and the magically inclined king on the other. However, he has to actually learn through combat. It's a propensity towards superpowers, but he can't activate that propensity without fighting things. That being said, his superpowers are way more useful. He can magically cure wounds, remove diseases, and straight up raise the recently deceased.

So like... depends on two factors. What your genitals can do, and if there are combat encounters left on earth. Min Min is the pacifist's choice, Hero is there if there is combat to be had.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: Return_Of_Ozma

Return_Of_Ozma
6 days ago#5
Min Min is one of the only four that I could actually (probably) procreate with so I choose her lol
Smash mains: Sephiroth (long-time most-wanted character), Terry, Ridley
The Official Canadian Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: DongRebirth

DongRebirth
6 days ago#6
Can Sephiroth reproduce?

User Info: EmmyGemstar

EmmyGemstar
6 days ago#7
Terry is my waifu
(except not really)

User Info: Wiitab360

Wiitab360
6 days ago#8
Min Min would probably make the most sense, genetics wise. And it's not like she's ugly or anything, as some would have you believe.
"Do not forget these words... Die I shall, leaving no corpse. That is the law of us Garo." -Garo Master (Majora's Mask)

User Info: Graveyard

Graveyard
6 days ago#9
Maybe I'm wrong because I haven't played Three Houses, but Byleth seems responsible, so her. Now the question is... Why choose? The more the merrier, specially if it's for the sake of the human race.

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
6 days ago#10
Graveyard posted...
Maybe I'm wrong because I haven't played Three Houses, but Byleth seems responsible, so her. Now the question is... Why choose? The more the merrier, specially if it's for the sake of the human race.
Well only you and one survived the cataclysm
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You have to repopulate the human race with one DLC character...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A