• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. mike pollock(eggman va)is tired of all the eggman speculation for smash

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
9 months ago#1
https://twitter.com/itsamike/status/1362073534546251778

https://twitter.com/itsamike/status/1362387985988214785
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: Shutupforgood

Shutupforgood
9 months ago#2
My kind of guy.
Read my user name for glorious advice.

User Info: DrOrpheus42

DrOrpheus42
9 months ago#3
His response constitutes talking about it.
Eggman confirmed.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76947934
^The saga of me beating a game from each series in Smash Ultimate within 100 Days

NightMareBunny
9 months ago#4
here's what confuses me...i seem to recall him being annoyed when people referred to him as the doctor eggman guy or the person who voices eggman because it insulted his other roles(this was on twitter several years back)

but that confuses me because His twitter icon is eggman themed and it's a consistent role he's had for many years

I know he's done other stuff but none are on the level of doctor eggman
Booping In The Scoop

NightMareBunny
9 months ago#5
Shutupforgood posted...
My kind of guy.

in all honesty sometimes i feel like mike pollock's not really much for fan interactions
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: itsamike

itsamike
9 months ago#6
If it confuses you, you should ask me.

First of all, the Twitter pfp was a brilliant sight gag. I added Dr. Eggman-style features to the default Twitter icon. But apparently not everyone did the double-take I was hoping they would, so I recently changed my Twitter branding back to me because I had some serious stuff to discuss and didn't need the distraction. Folks think they're talking to the image of a fictional character rather than the real name next to the checkmark.

Secondly, regardless of how iconic Dr. Eggman may be to you, in a typical year, he's no more than two days of work for me, if I'm lucky. The rest of the time I'm focusing on keeping my calendar from being devoid of gigs by constantly auditioning for rôles for new clients, and continuing existing work for other current clients.

My life doesn't revolve around Dr. Eggman for the same reason that yours doesn't revolve around your birthday. Every gig is a precious gift, and whichever I'm doing at the moment is the most important.

Any questions?

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
9 months ago#7
itsamike posted...

First of all, the Twitter pfp was a brilliant sight gag. I added Dr. Eggman-style features to the default Twitter icon. But apparently not everyone did the double-take I was hoping they would, so I recently changed my Twitter branding back to me because I had some serious stuff to discuss and didn't need the distraction. Folks think they're talking to the image of a fictional character rather than the real name next to the checkmark.

Secondly, regardless of how iconic Dr. Eggman may be to you, in a typical year, he's no more than two days of work for me, if I'm lucky. The rest of the time I'm focusing on keeping my calendar from being devoid of gigs by constantly auditioning for rôles for new clients, and continuing existing work for other current clients.

My life doesn't revolve around Dr. Eggman for the same reason that yours doesn't revolve around your birthday. Every gig is a precious gift, and whichever I'm doing at the moment is the most important.

Any questions?
Woah!
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Trunks (FZ), Hyde (UNIB).

User Info: S_George_S

S_George_S
9 months ago#8
sad

User Info: Rocaz

Rocaz
9 months ago#9
itsamike posted...

Any questions?

All hail Dr. Eggman!

User Info: itsamike

itsamike
9 months ago#10
S_George_S posted...
sad
Vague
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. mike pollock(eggman va)is tired of all the eggman speculation for smash
  • Topic Archived