• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did Sakurai consider Sora?

User Info: Pieter201

Pieter201
3 weeks ago#1
Did Sakurai consider Sora? - Results (105 votes)
Yes
60.95% (64 votes)
No
39.05% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If yes, do you have any sources?

User Info: Blue-Lemon-Z

Blue-Lemon-Z
3 weeks ago#2
I think it's almost impossible to say that Sakurai didn't once think of Kingdom Hearts Sora appearing in Smash at one point in time. It all depends on how big hearts is in Japan, or if he personally cares about it.
When life gives ya bad lemons, you make sure life takes those lemons BACK.

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
3 weeks ago#3
IIRC, there's legit only four characters we know of that were considered for Ultimate for certain (Decidueye, Alucard, Slime, and Ninjara).

Sakurai doesn't talk about this kind of s*** very often. There's only a handful of considered characters in each game that he actually openly talks about.

Yes, I'm pretty certain Sakurai would've thought about Sora at some point or another. No, I don't have any proof, because there is no proof. It's just common sense to assume he'd have thought about a character from a major IP like Kingdom Hearts.

User Info: Bermast

Bermast
3 weeks ago#4
He never mentioned Sora as far as I know.

User Info: Soramon

Soramon
3 weeks ago#5
No sources but they must have at least considered him considering he seems to be the most requested in like every country.

User Info: RineYFD

RineYFD
3 weeks ago#6
I mean I think that answer can apply to any most wanted character.
I only came here to discuss stuff about Smash Ultimate.
#Tails4Smash #Sora4Smash #Adeleine4Smash #Infernape4Smash

User Info: DorayakiQs

DorayakiQs
3 weeks ago#7
SmashBurb posted...
we know of that were considered for Ultimate for certain

The case is Sakurai said he mostly only choose the characters when Nintendo suggest an idea of a certain franchise they're able to cooperate with. If you want to say that Sakurai can recommend KH to NIntendo and make it happen, no, that's not how it works.

Yet, KH is more known for unknown copyright concern, which desperately needs Nintendo to confirm its possibility first. So whether Sakurai likes KH isn't what we care about at this point.

Also:

RineYFD posted...
I mean I think that answer can apply to any most wanted character.

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
3 weeks ago#8
no because sora is too busy working on smash.
Best husabandos: Dian (jewelpet) and Jibanyan (yokai watch)
Best Waifus: Garnet (jewelpet)

User Info: crazybenjamin

crazybenjamin
3 weeks ago#9
He considers a lot of characters.
Running for the SmashFAQs House of Representatives

User Info: legowallin

legowallin
3 weeks ago#10
He's considered the Urban Champion guy; I'm sure he's considered video game character he knows for at least a second.
The Clone Crusader
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did Sakurai consider Sora?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A