• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If they added Crono....

User Info: Kanal5nail

Kanal5nail
1 month ago#1
Would it be the first time he ever had a voice? Even if it’s just grunts.

User Info: Wildstar

Wildstar
1 month ago#2
I think so, yeah.

Potassium enthusiast.
Jedi <15

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 month ago#3
I just hope he doesn't happen. I'm sure he has his appeal and all, but he never escaped the 90s nor left an impact similar to any of the third parties in Smash.
Passionate nerd girl. #1 Fire Emblem Echoes Fan.
Assist Trophies and Ultimate's Classic Mode mural deserve so much appreciation.

User Info: ItisCHubbyFace

ItisCHubbyFace
1 month ago#4
A_Field_Lover posted...
I just hope he doesn't happen. I'm sure he has his appeal and all, but he never escaped the 90s nor left an impact similar to any of the third parties in Smash.
Bro Chrono Trigger was like the best RPG of it's time. Heck even Sakurai acknowledged it several times.

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 month ago#5
ItisCHubbyFace posted...
Bro Chrono Trigger was like the best RPG of it's time. Heck even Sakurai acknowledged it several times.
Sakurai acknowledged Geno too and plenty of other franchises that aren't in Smash. Sakurai's acknowledgement doesn't mean anything especially when Crono never had dedicated content in Smash.

Being a great game for its time isn't saying too much either. Plenty of other games sell great and are well received.

Does Chrono Trigger still have games, spinoffs dedicated to it or any sort of massive legacy at all? Like how Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy have all 3? King of Fighters as well.
Passionate nerd girl. #1 Fire Emblem Echoes Fan.
Assist Trophies and Ultimate's Classic Mode mural deserve so much appreciation.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If they added Crono....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A