• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. VERGEBEN HAS BEEN UTTERLY REDEEMED (GET lN HERE)

User Info: KingKoopa777

KingKoopa777
2 months ago#161
pwiggler posted...
nobody did, thats the point, thats how you know he's a fraud.
Oh boo hoo. Lemme play a sad song for you on the world's smallest violin.

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
2 months ago#162
axedad posted...
@Vergeben I remember you mentioned in the past that you heard that there were talks about ryu hayabusa being one of the fighters but in the end he may have been delayed to enter the second wave of DLC, now that Minecraft content finally came and as how sakurai mentioned he reworked all stages to add the blocks gimmick to the game, it is possible that hayabusa may also be coming ? What are your thoughts?
Stay tuned?
I'll keep looking into it. But the discussions did happen with Koei Tecmo in regards to Smash. Since Nintendo is so close with Koei Tecmo, I'd be surprised if those discussions fell through and didn't result in anything.
I use: GameFAQs (Vergeben), reddit (DasVergeben), 8WayRun (Vergeben), and eventhubs (Vergeben)
If you see me elsewhere (example: 4chan or Twitter) it's not me.

User Info: lazynade

lazynade
2 months ago#163
pwiggler posted...
nobody did, thats the point, thats how you know he's a fraud.
so he's a fraud because no one predicted joker or terry?
lack of information =/= fraud
thats what you cant seem to understand

User Info: pwiggler

pwiggler
2 months ago#164
Vergeben posted...
Stay tuned?
I'll keep looking into it. But the discussions did happen with Koei Tecmo in regards to Smash. Since Nintendo is so close with Koei Tecmo, I'd be surprised if those discussions fell through and didn't result in anything.

what about cervantes?
Literally just watched a mod lock a topic because we were all talking about how corrupt they are. A great example of the authoritarian mindset they are under.

pwiggler
2 months ago#165
lazynade posted...
so he's a fraud because no one predicted joker or terry?
lack of information =/= fraud
thats what you cant seem to understand

actually it makes total sense. for the sake of argument, lets say he did have an insider, why is the insiders info limited?

It would have to be someone who would be in a position where they would know most of the characters right? as that's the big claim, but if thats true, why is it that the source seemingly knew all the characters that were heavily discussed and didn't know about the character's that weren't.
Literally just watched a mod lock a topic because we were all talking about how corrupt they are. A great example of the authoritarian mindset they are under.

User Info: kikoken

kikoken
2 months ago#166
Vergeben posted...
Stay tuned?
Ryu Hyabusa is my most wanted 3rd party character for smash! Thanks Vergeben your the best!

pwiggler
2 months ago#167
kikoken posted...
Ryu Hyabusa is my most wanted 3rd party character for smash! Thanks Vergeben your the best!

i can back him up here, it may happen or it may not, his source may or may not know

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
2 months ago#168
Vergeben posted...
Stay tuned?

Especially since Koei is making Nintendo's flagship holiday game this year with Hyrule Warriors 2.

Koei not having any rep in Smash is beyond strange

User Info: UnrealityMod

UnrealityMod
2 months ago#169
DekuFireMage posted...
For Verge to have been correct about Minecraft specifically (not getting into the other leaks and s***) Steve would have had to not just been cut out of the base game, but also been cut out of the initial Fighter's Pass and then only made it in for the second pass that wasn't even originally planned.

You seriously believe it wasn't originally planned? That's just a rhetorical lie that Sakurai used to convince people more was coming when it already was going to anyways.

pwiggler
2 months ago#170
UnrealityMod posted...
You seriously believe it wasn't originally planned? That's just a rhetorical lie that Sakurai used to convince people more was coming when it already was going to anyways.

it wasn't originally planned, sakurai said that the original game roster was planned before the DLC, even if we assume all the DLC fighters were planned at the same time, that would still mean he wouldn't have been in the base game, also if it were planned why was he so unsure?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. VERGEBEN HAS BEEN UTTERLY REDEEMED (GET lN HERE)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A