• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Spirit Rematches should've included the Bosses.

User Info: grantholomew

grantholomew
1 month ago#11
Yeah, the bosses really feel like a waste sometimes. The only ways to rematch them are usually tedious and can’t usually be down with every character.

Subspace let us refight the bosses when revisiting the levels, I wish WoL would let us do that.
Bandana Dee and Elma for Smash...someday...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70097815

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
1 month ago#12
I feel like if they never add a boss rush, they should at least put them here. It's low effort... but damn... at least it's SOMETHING
The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#13
Apollo500 posted...
It's disappointing. Is it really so much to ask to be able to just fight Rathalos, or Marx, or Dracula whenever I want with whoever I want?
Exactly. And no, the gauntlet at the end of WOL isn't it.

User Info: Squhawk

Squhawk
4 weeks ago#14
*Optimistic me*
”Hey at least we have bosses to fight in the first place, and who knows maybe they’ll add it in an update at some point.

*Realistic me*
”I want Boss Battles mode so bad; just add a rest area, make it 4 player co-op and BOOM it’s perfect...!

But honestly the hunger for more is an insatiable appetite that can never fully be pleased. So I will continue to appreciate and enjoy what’s here now, while hoping that we might just get something more as DLC...
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Spirit Rematches should've included the Bosses.
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 4 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 809 Questions (809 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A