• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of your two favorite fighters in this game (from different series)

User Info: Lo of Popstar

Lo of Popstar
3 weeks ago#1
Their games (not Smash, but the games from their home series) swap music.

Title screen themes are swapped.

Where applicable, battle themes, boss themes, and final boss themes are swapped.

And so on.

How do you feel about this? Does anything about it kind of work for you?
My brother died in 2018. I recorded my first blind playthrough of Kingdom Hearts III as a tribute. I tell his stories.
YouTube: Jordan Bagwell Always on My Mind

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#2
Shadow Dragon gets some funkier beats but MOTHER 3 gets Shadow Dragon music.

I don't really think they'd fit, but there are worse options, at least both games have solid music.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: bengever

bengever
3 weeks ago#3
Metroid with Xenoblade OST and vice-versa

hmmmm
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Fuhrer [Persona 2] of the Smash Ultimate boards

User Info: tailsBOOM1992

tailsBOOM1992
3 weeks ago#4
Sonic Music in Dragon Quest would not fit at all
And I hope they'd use only orchestral Dragon Quest music in Sonic
Official Tails supporter of SmashFAQs.
Mains: Sonic, Chrom, Hero. Top 5 MW: 1. Miles "Tails" Prower, 2. Isaac, 3. Euden, Klonoa, 5. Ori, Ryu Hayabusa.

User Info: IdontcaresoFoff

IdontcaresoFoff
3 weeks ago#5
Banjo and Toon Link... I don't play Zelda. I cannot answer.
M nt ffltd wth th dspprnc f drwn!
Swtch frnd cd:7447-2217-1510 frnd m! Gn4Smsh

User Info: MagnusDJL

MagnusDJL
3 weeks ago#6
I dunno, some megaman music could work in DK and vice versa but it wouldn't be an overall clean swap when DK likes to go with alot of environmental/atmosphetic stuff and megaman goes for more high energy, peppy stuff

User Info: Miraclechao

Miraclechao
3 weeks ago#7
IdontcaresoFoff posted...
Banjo and Toon Link... I don't play Zelda. I cannot answer.

Close enough, I guess.
https://youtu.be/Bf_vIchzQC0?t=18
Do the impossible and link me to a Wario Doujinshi, proof of Lip being confirmed for Smash, or a sequel to Billy Hatcher.
http://tinyurl.com/HereIsMySig ( ^w^)

Lo of Popstar
3 weeks ago#8
^ That's great.

For me, it'd be Banjo-Kazooie and either Star Fox (for Falco and Wolf) or Fire Emblem (for Roy) swapping music. Wouldn't work well in either case, but I think Banjo-Kazooie would probably do better with Fire Emblem music than with Star Fox music.

Star Fox, on the other hand, would benefit more from Banjo-Kazooie music than Fire Emblem would, I think. The Atlantis theme is meant for underwater exploration, but it could be used in space in a pinch.
My brother died in 2018. I recorded my first blind playthrough of Kingdom Hearts III as a tribute. I tell his stories.

User Info: demon_cleaner

demon_cleaner
3 weeks ago#9
I don't know what would be more hilarious. Metroid with Banjo-Kazooie music or Banjo-Kazooie with Metroid music?
I wanna be a door

Lo of Popstar
3 weeks ago#10
Probably Metroid with Banjo-Kazooie music. Imagine the theme from Glitter Gulch Mine playing anywhere in Metroid.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of your two favorite fighters in this game (from different series)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A