• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does this franchise deserved the number of reps it got? - Day 4: Metroid

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 month ago#1
Does Metroid deserved the number of reps it got officially? or could it have more or less - Results (61 votes)
It's fine as is, Dark Samus just needs to be decloned
50.82% (31 votes)
It's not rocket-science, Samus and Ridley are all really that's needed, there's only so much you can add from Metroid when it comes to characters
13.11% (8 votes)
remove ZSS, but declone Dark Samus
24.59% (15 votes)
just remove Dark Samus
6.56% (4 votes)
maybe add a new rep, i don't know who
4.92% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Sorry for the delay lol

We done the follwing so far: (both of which are actually still open if you missed those)
Mario - https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78806783
Donkey Kong - https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78809300
Zelda - https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78811556
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The official Eggman + Bowser/Ridley/Wario/Palutena/Cloud/Ganon/Daisy, also Corporations and Goverment are dumb sometimes

quintonshark163
1 month ago#2
bump
The official Eggman + Bowser/Ridley/Wario/Palutena/Cloud/Ganon/Daisy, also Corporations and Goverment are dumb sometimes

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
1 month ago#3
Metroid is fine. I wouldn't outright remove any of it, nor would I go out of my way to keep ZSS. Dark Samus doesn't have to be a clone, but I'm fine with her being one since she does have a power suit, so it makes sense for her to be capable of everything Samus is. ZSS I think misses the point of segments where Samus doesn't have her suit, since she was more or less helpless without her suit, but I guess Samus is that much of a badass, so I really don't care that much.

I guess if I were to have complete control over how the characters were represented, ZSS would become a Samus clone based on the Justin Bailey cheat in the original, and Dark Samus would be made unique, but that said, I'm still fine with how it is now. Realistically speaking though, Samus and Ridley are all that's needed.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
1 month ago#4
I think if we got decloned Dark samus it would be perfect. Metroid doesn't need more than the 4 reps it has, but definitely deserves all of them. The weakest link is obviously ZSS, but if bayonetta was fixed and kept as the fast flying hot gunner character, I would be fine if she was dropped in future titles.
The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense

quintonshark163
1 month ago#5
bump

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#6
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does this franchise deserved the number of reps it got? - Day 4: Metroid
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A