• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is there anything besides FP7 that would be shown in a Direct anyway?

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 week ago#11
For Smash, not really. For others, yes.
I once had a dream where Vulpix was playable in Smash. I fully support this now.

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
1 week ago#12
JunDageki posted...
this could be literally anything, like a new Mario game, or Mario Kart 9, a new DK, a new Kid Icarus, Pikmin, ARMS2, Splatoon 3, etc. there's also the possibility of new IPs too, and remakes/deluxes etc.

New Mario - Plausible
Mario Kart - most likely outcome
New DK - Retro is busy
New Kid Icarus - Sakurai is busy
Pikmin 4 - Miyamoto thinks it exists even when it seemingly doesn’t
ARMS 2 - a bit too early since they’re still marketing ARMS 1
Splatoon 3 - definitely too early

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
1 week ago#13
Codetermined posted...
And BOTW2.
And NMH3.
And MP4...

Are these games ever gonna come out?

We actually got gameplay footage of NMH3 during the New Game+ Expo. It's just that SUDA51 was sitting right in front of it, because that's exactly the kind of thing he would do.
https://i.imgur.com/fw1QFvY.png - Tea time, f***ers.
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the best DS Zelda game.

User Info: Impossibill

Impossibill
1 week ago#14
Don't forget the last few Wii U ports. Pikmin 3 and Xenoblade X. Star Fox Zero of Miyamoto is feeling generous and lets it have a normal control scheme.
They were Usula's New Groove and they did what they could.

Mudkip_in_Space
1 week ago#15
Impossibill posted...
Don't forget the last few Wii U ports. Pikmin 3 and Xenoblade X. Star Fox Zero of Miyamoto is feeling generous and lets it have a normal control scheme.

I’ve been waiting for Pikmin for so long... I do think Monolith said Xenoblade X would be pretty costly to port though, which makes sense considering the original game was held together through the performance patches and duct tape

User Info: BasedZamasu

BasedZamasu
1 week ago#16
3D World
Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD
"I'll be in the car, dudes." - Smithers

User Info: OracleEleven

OracleEleven
1 week ago#17
Impossibill posted...
Don't forget the last few Wii U ports. Pikmin 3 and Xenoblade X.
Yeah, I have a good feeling about one of them being ported to Switch. More likely Xenoblade X, but that’s just me. I find it odd how the original Xenoblade had it’s 2nd port, even if it was enhanced and had additional story content, but X was just forgotten. Probably just wishful thinking on my part though, we just had the original ported to Switch, it won’t happen that fast...
Wait, I was supposed to put something here? Oh... okay. I'm just a guy who's a Dio for fun.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8acKVmU88A

User Info: Exodecai

Exodecai
1 week ago#18
I want a new Wario Land game but that most likely won’t happen :(
Check out my bead page on Instagram! @Jemzos

Mudkip_in_Space
1 week ago#19
BasedZamasu posted...
3D World
Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD

If Nintendo is going to continue the terrible BotW direction, I’ll at least take some GOOD 3D Zeldas like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. Maybe they can port OoT, MM, and SS and we’ll have a party

User Info: Impossibill

Impossibill
1 week ago#20
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
I’ve been waiting for Pikmin for so long... I do think Monolith said Xenoblade X would be pretty costly to port though, which makes sense considering the original game was held together through the performance patches and duct tape
I do remember them saying that a while back, but I still hope they see there is a market for it. Maybe if Definitive Edition sells well?
They were Usula's New Groove and they did what they could.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is there anything besides FP7 that would be shown in a Direct anyway?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A