• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is there a third party series that got the shaft harder than Resident Evil?

User Info: iisaniizuka

iisaniizuka
1 week ago#21
the only way a RE moveset could have been ANY fun is if it was just MVC2 Jill. plain and simple.

User Info: -Ghetsis-

-Ghetsis-
1 week ago#22
PlasmaCannon posted...
You outta be grateful Resident Evil even got a Spirit Event.

We're not here to play "gaming history" we're here to play our personal favorites. When will you people learn to stop forcing the fallacy of things must be supported because it's "big".

lmao this is one of the worst arguments i’ve ever seen

smash bros isn’t about gaming history? you can say that we are here to “play personal favorites”, well why can’t someone’s personal favorite be influenced by that character’s importance to gaming as a whole? is anyone talking about forcing resident evil because it’s big, or was this topic about being surprised that there isn’t more discussion/expectation?
They call me Dennis.

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
1 week ago#23
Resident Evil better get in the next Smash.

I wonder if it's because Capcom just recently changed the actors for Leon, Claire and Jill so they don't look the same as their old designs anymore, so that caused a problem for Smash.

User Info: iisaniizuka

iisaniizuka
1 week ago#24
Cybersai posted...
Resident Evil better get in the next Smash.

I wonder if it's because Capcom just recently changed the actors for Leon, Claire and Jill so they don't look the same as their old designs anymore, so that caused a problem for Smash.
that is absolutely not it

User Info: ItsTruckMonth

ItsTruckMonth
1 week ago#25
Lilfoxtato posted...
Don't worry it will all make sense when Amaterasu gets in.

If you just jinxed it for us Ammy fans I will remove you from this plane of existence.
Official Toyota Truck Month of SmashFaqs. All others are inferior Honda models.
Theodore Roosevelt will be in Smash, mark my words.

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 week ago#26
@DMBeing

The point of my post was to call out the tunnel vision mindset of "oh it's BIG so you must support it". The user even stated being "shocked" at those that didn't want a RE rep. Why should I or anyone want/support something we're not an active fan of? Exactly. We are human beings here not sheep.

Now I'm not saying you have to openly hate or reject something you aren't a fan of (and I don't outright hate RE) but you don't get free automatic unyielding support because you "sell" or "have an impact on gaming" or whatever checklist conforming reasons you want to prop up something with.

You also didn't need to bring up my MWs I'm already well aware at their unlikeliness. Don't take me for a fool?
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: LilySodachi

LilySodachi
1 week ago#27
PlasmaCannon posted...
We're not here to play "gaming history" we're here to play our personal favorites. When will you people learn to stop forcing the fallacy of things must be supported because it's "big".
And what if they are someone's personal favorites? Is it invalid because this collective "us" you keep making up doesn't like them?

I understand your angle (I really hate the gaming history/deserving/glaring omission argument as well, believe me), but my god this vendetta of yours only makes you just as annoying.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read your newest post (it wasn't there before I posted). I suppose I misread it because of what you said before what I quoted.
No ~ No quiero ser ~ Esa mujer ~ Ella se fue a un abismo...
Hoping for the day I can use tildes in sigs so my Spanish song lyrics make sense.

User Info: Asicatic

Asicatic
1 week ago#28
Rayman
gusic

User Info: bigpoppapat

bigpoppapat
1 week ago#29
TwilightBloom posted...
I feel like it was more of an issue with realistic guns or a problem on Capcom’s side.

joker fires a realistic gun.
My Snake/Samus Ultimate replays: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEjPn1vOjwgwckI4CIR08g

User Info: SirJuicius

SirJuicius
1 week ago#30
I would say Bomberman is the only series that’s gotten shafted harder.
YouTube: https://goo.gl/EF1CNr
Twitter: @SirJuicius
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is there a third party series that got the shaft harder than Resident Evil?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A