• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is there a third party series that got the shaft harder than Resident Evil?

User Info: PacificFun

PacificFun
1 week ago#11
As of now, yeah. But to be fair, I feel like giving them fun moveset and unique moveset would be very difficult due to the nature of the game.

User Info: PK_Water

PK_Water
1 week ago#12
Number090684 posted...
Monster Hunter

It has a boss that doubles as AT and songs. I'd hardly call that shafted, especially when compared to Resident Evil.
Everyone's most wanted has things going against them. Don't let it stop you.
(Unless they're not video game characters, I suppose. Those seem to be a big no.)

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 week ago#13
You outta be grateful Resident Evil even got a Spirit Event.

Slayersfan posted...
I felt the same. I was kind of shocked when people were saying on here they don't want a RE rep. The series is a important part of gaming history.

We're not here to play "gaming history" we're here to play our personal favorites. When will you people learn to stop forcing the fallacy of things must be supported because it's "big".
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: Hoven

Hoven
1 week ago#14
Yes, the ones that are not in Smash Ultimate at all such as CommanderVideo.
Everything is different. Try not to dwell on it. Because different can often mean better.

User Info: TwilightBloom

TwilightBloom
1 week ago#15
I feel like it was more of an issue with realistic guns or a problem on Capcom’s side.

User Info: PeridotEX

PeridotEX
1 week ago#16
Minecraft, the best selling game of all time, has nothing at the moment. I'd say that's worse.
Hoping for Bandana Dee, Grovyle, and Maxwell (Scribblenauts) as DLC in Smash Ultimate!

User Info: DMBeing

DMBeing
1 week ago#17
PlasmaCannon posted...
You outta be grateful Resident Evil even got a Spirit Event.

We're not here to play "gaming history" we're here to play our personal favorites. When will you people learn to stop forcing the fallacy of things must be supported because it's "big".

Around the same time you learn to stop forcing the fallacy that being relatively unknown doesn’t matter. Or that bottom-of-the-barrel picks are better because they are Nintendo.

No matter how much you want to cover your ears and scream out loud, the likes of Tekken and Resident Evil are objectively better and more likely than literal whos like Lip and Alice. You’re deluding yourself if you think otherwise, m8.

Stop being such a goddamn video game hipster that denounces “being big” and sticks up for “obscure and niche”.
I love being snarky
I may be harsh, but I'm fair

User Info: Stun427

Stun427
1 week ago#18
Resident Evil got the shaft? That's news to me.
Fun fact: Playing the nostalgia goggles card shows you have nothing of value to say and are grasping at straws to argue with someone.

User Info: _LouieG_

_LouieG_
1 week ago#19
Resident Evil is straight up like the most obvious inclusion that hasn’t made it yet. The leading series in its genre, Capcom’s best selling series and one with a pretty long history with Nintendo to boot. Consistently relevant since its debut and even got some ports on Switch recently.

I get that maybe there were complications regarding the use of realistic firearms or the general themes of the RE games, but I’ve seen a number of fan movesets that are no worse than Snake or Joker.

I really feel like Jill or Leon should be in.
Smash Ultimate MW: Chorus Kids, Morrigan, Arle, Travis Touchdown, Marx

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#20
YS? Trails? A bunch of others?
I'm just a drop of water in the sea, and that's a part of life.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is there a third party series that got the shaft harder than Resident Evil?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A