• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which of your main's taunts is your least favorite?

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 week ago#11
Palutena: Side Taunt
Peach: Side Taunt
Jigglypuff: Down Taunt
Villager: Up Taunt
Isabelle: Down Taunt
Inkling: Side Taunt
Mii Swordfighter: Up/Side Taunt
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
1 week ago#12
For Banjo, it’s up taunt.

For Shulk, it’s up taunt.

For Wolf, it’s down taunt.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 week ago#13
I suppose the trip. Not to say I dislike it, but I love the inclusion of Rope Snake in a taunt if he's going to be in the moveset, and the other one shows off his psychic ability. While the Up Taunt, him tripping, is probably just most reflective of his personality and character, I just enjoy using the others more.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Nightfire2512

Nightfire2512
1 week ago#14
Link: the Zelda 2 esque “standing on one leg” pose. Something about it just feels off to me.

Samus: the salute or the one where the arm cannon opens up and spins around, or whatever it does. Hard to say.

Shulk: “Now it’s Shulk time.” I know it’s a reference to Reyn, I just wish it was something he actually...said in his game.

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
1 week ago#15
"Ready when you are."

The quote speaks for itself, but the animation is the most boring out of the 3, especially for a funny character like Palutena.
I practice archery and "hunt monsters".
Wakanda has a better king than Asgard.

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
1 week ago#16
Any of Dedede's taunts pales in comparison to his crouch. His down taunt with him dancing and spinning around is good enough, but the other two are kind of boring.
Switch FC: SW-5846-7581-7691 | Maker ID: JNQ-K1K-MXG
ACNH: King @ Kirschland

User Info: FMT_Player

FMT_Player
1 week ago#17
While Little Mac’s taunts aren’t that fantastic, I actually really like them all. Objectively, side taunt but I situationally use down taunt the least (I usually use it as my “disrespect” taunt)
Lover of fish, zombies, and Crash Bandicoot for Smash Bros :3

User Info: LordAlistair

LordAlistair
1 week ago#18
The one where Ike screams and tries to power up like Goku. No idea why that's a thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which of your main's taunts is your least favorite?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A