• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You know what? I think I'll try to main Min Min.

User Info: MoneyMan1002

MoneyMan1002
1 week ago#1
She's not Spring Man but she is better than no ARMS rep and ARMS is one of my favorite Switch games so it's only fitting that I use Min Min. Also I love how they made the ARMS rep work in Smash by using the A button to use her left arm and the B button to use her right arm. It's fitting because Smash and ARMS both focus on two attack buttons. Banjo will still be my primary main but Min Min could be one of my new secondary mains.
Ho ho ho ho ho, delightfully devilish, Seymour.

User Info: Garp_fist

Garp_fist
1 week ago#2
Good for you, hope it works out for you. I know you’re one of the few here that really liked ARMS and pulled for it throughout FP1 so more power to you.
Viewtiful Joe, Wonderful 101, Project GG. The Platinum hero trilogy
SSBU mains & secondaries: Banjo-Kazooie, Hero, Inkling, Dedede, K Rool, Isabelle, Byleth

User Info: SirIsaac2003mj

SirIsaac2003mj
1 week ago#3
It's too bad that they didn't make it to where you can hold the controller in each hand and use the motion sensor for attacking with each arm

MoneyMan1002
1 week ago#4
SirIsaac2003mj posted...
It's too bad that they didn't make it to where you can hold the controller in each hand and use the motion sensor for attacking with each arm
Using the A and B buttons is good though. In fact I usually play ARMS using a pro controller.

User Info: bengever

bengever
1 week ago#5
MoneyMan1002 posted...
In fact I usually play ARMS using a pro controller.
yoooo same here, feels much better imo
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Fuhrer [Persona 2] of the Smash Ultimate boards

MoneyMan1002
1 week ago#6
A bump.

MoneyMan1002
1 week ago#7
Bump.

User Info: Devan2230

Devan2230
1 week ago#8
Thanks for sharing OP. Very cool. Truly.
Imagine being as lazy as GameFreak and still making bank. What a life that would be.

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
1 week ago#9
Awesome. You'll contribute to her usage rate and assist in her escaping of the Bottom 10.
Aerith has been tainted and ruined.

User Info: Gaia093

Gaia093
1 week ago#10
Go for it, TC.

masterman97 posted...
Awesome. You'll contribute to her usage rate and assist in her escaping of the Bottom 10.
Too bad your MWs will never have a usage rate, huh?
Currently playing: The Longing.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You know what? I think I'll try to main Min Min.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A