• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. SSBU Fighter of the Game Bracket 2, Round 6: Link vs. Fox

User Info: kirbinderbin

kirbinderbin
1 month ago#1
Who's better? - Results (8 votes)
Link
62.5% (5 votes)
Fox
37.5% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Presenting the half-spinoff, half-sequel to Game of the Decade; Fighter of the Game. Every 2 or 3 days, there will be between 2 and 4 polls between two playable Smash Fighters, where you will pick the character that you think is more fun to play, more accurate to their series, and/or better designed then their opponent.
The full bracket is here: https://challonge.com/17cwe58p

And Now the second bracket is here! The 16 fighters that won the previous rounds in Bracket 1 will each one of the 16 characters picked by users to fight a round 1-ie.

This round is between two characters who, in all their previous appearances, have been at the complete opposite sides of each Tier List. One hails from a furry galaxy far far away, the other has had many incarnations, all of which seem to have technology significantly more advanced than us despite being part of the medieval fantasy ages.

Who's the better item-using, screaming melee meme? That's for you all to decide!
I'm a huge loser that likes Kirby, Pikmin, MegaMan, Jojo, FireEmblem, ShieldHero, and DevilMayCry. You can make fun of me all you want, I probably deserve it

kirbinderbin
1 month ago#2
Come on you guys, vote, vote! I know there are at least 20 of you who normally vote but haven't. Vote!
I'm a huge loser that likes Kirby, Pikmin, MegaMan, Jojo, FireEmblem, ShieldHero, and DevilMayCry. You can make fun of me all you want, I probably deserve it

kirbinderbin
1 month ago#3
one last bump before tomorrow.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. SSBU Fighter of the Game Bracket 2, Round 6: Link vs. Fox
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A