• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You get your most wanted but you must buy their amiibo to play as them in Smash

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 weeks ago#41
I’d imagine this isn’t difficult for most. If someone is your most wanted, you must like the character quote a bit, and there’s no real downside to having a figure of a character you like.

The only very minor negative is the Amiibo would probably cost $15 while just downloading the character would only be $5, but if you wouldn’t pay an extra $10 to get your most wanted in the game and get a figure of them, I’m not sure how much you wanted them to begin with.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros!
StarD86 is forever my hero

User Info: Exodecai

Exodecai
4 weeks ago#42
I'd easily buy the Waluigi amiibo, already own the "Super Mario" series one
Check out my bead page on Instagram! @Jemzos

User Info: kildaver

kildaver
4 weeks ago#43
A Shantae amiibo? Yes, and please.
A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
FC: 3179-6061-4287

User Info: tailsBOOM1992

tailsBOOM1992
4 weeks ago#44
Tails. I REALLY want one anyways.
Official Tails supporter of SmashFAQs.
Mains: Sonic, Chrom, Hero. Top 5 MW: 1. Miles "Tails" Prower, 2. Isaac, 3. Euden, Klonoa, 5. Ori, Ryu Hayabusa.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You get your most wanted but you must buy their amiibo to play as them in Smash
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A