• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: PokeSmash and Olimar's Alimony Part 6: Law and Island

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
1 week ago#481
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Arche
Arietta
Dist
Mint
Presea
Lloyd

I don't remember the last one...

Arche and Arietta are current party members, Lloyd, Mint and Presea were temporary party members, Dist is an antagonist. Colette has been mentioned, iirc, but we never met them. I can't think of where we could've possibly met anyone else, there weren't any other party members I forgot about in the Tales Of segment were there?
Nice. And yes, there was one other character that you met in the Tales of segment.
CYOA Writer of PokeSmash! Feel free to join!
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78709598

User Info: Impossibill

Impossibill
1 week ago#482
Estelle, right?
They were Usula's New Groove and they did what they could.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 week ago#483
Impossibill posted...
Estelle, right?
I've heard the name on the board a few times in regards to Tales Of characters but I don't think she was here. Suppose we can throw her on if we really have met seven, though.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

Impossibill
1 week ago#484
I really do want to say we met her because the name sounded familiar to me when I started playing Vesperia a couple weeks ago but idk honestly.

CheerUpCrewcut
1 week ago#485
Impossibill posted...
I really do want to say we met her because the name sounded familiar to me when I started playing Vesperia a couple weeks ago but idk honestly.
I've seen one user name her their most wanted, and iirc PlasmaCannon has talked about them once or twice, their name has definitely shown up on the board elsewhere.
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

Impossibill
1 week ago#486
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
I've seen one user name her their most wanted, and iirc PlasmaCannon has talked about them once or twice, their name has definitely shown up on the board elsewhere.
That could be it then. I'm not 100 percent sure about it but if no one else has any ideas we can go with her. There isn't actually a penalty for getting a name wrong, right? We'd still get 6000 dollars?

Colette-Brunel
1 week ago#487
No penalty at all for getting it wrong besides losing out on the 1000 Poke Dollars for not possibly remembering who it was.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 week ago#488
Guess throw Estelle we the last one
CYOA Writer of Dedede's Conquest. A CYOA that mixes Pokemon Conquest with Smash
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78740896

Colette-Brunel
1 week ago#489
Okay so it wasn't Estelle, but I think I know how you guys got turned around. There is an Estelle that I see get brought up sometimes on the board, but it's not the Estelle from Vesperia. It's Estelle Bright from the Trails in the Sky.

X. What you guys said.

"Seven?" Jenny said aloud. "Huh...Well, Arche and Arietta are here right now so that's easy enough. Lloyd, Presea, and Mint were with me in the Exsphere Mine. And I saw Dist in his base at Poke City. But..." She looked to Arche and Arietta for guidance.

"That's everybody as far as I know," shrugged Arche. "We did split up for a bit in the mines, but nobody new came with you when we reunited."

"I only knew you saw Dist and Arche," Arietta said confused.

"I guess I'll throw a name out there that I've heard of before," Jenny sighed. "Estelle?"

"Ohhh so close!" Swanky said, shaking his head. "I'm a little disappointed personally you didn't remember the last one. Her name was Martel. You met her in the mines and she had you answer trivia questions, much like we're doing right now. Will I really be just as forgettable as her?"

"N-No, of course not!" Jenny said. "Who could forget you?"

"Well anyway, here's your 6000 PokeDollars," Swanky smiled, handing Jenny the money. "Thanks for playing, folks! Come talk to me again if you want to try the Easy mode where the questions are multiple choice!"

The group got off the stage and began to talk.

"You met Martel?" Arche asked.

"Yeah, I remember that now that he said it," Jenny said. "Why?"

"She's a spirit that protects something very important in Aselia," Arche explained. "It's unusual for her to go off and leave it unprotected. She must have been really interested in you."

"How important?" asked Arietta.

"If what's she protecting were to ever be destroyed, there would be no more magic. Or spirits that govern the elements to provide balance in the world," Arche explained. "It's one of Aselia's most protected secrets."

"That...sounds like a pretty big deal," Jenny said.

"Sure does..." Olimar thought to himself.

"Well, no point in really talking about it further," shrugged Arche. "What should we do next, everyone?"

A. Go play Slots
B. Go play Klobber Kong
C. Go talk to Swanky Kong (Write-in whether to chat or play Easy Trivia)
D. Go talk to Peanut
E. Go to the Buffet
F. Go to the Kitchen
G. Go to the Prize Room
H. Go knock on Vespiquen's Door
I. Other (Write-in)

1. Jenny (Waluigi Costume)
1a. Nintendex
1a1. Phone
1a2. Mom's number
1a3. Pokemon Center's number
1a4. Wario's Number
1a5. Unremarkable's Number
1a5. Beta PC
1b. Fire Flower
1b1. Fomicried Fire Flower
1c. 37,100 PokeDollars
1d. PokeBall x10
1e. Coin Case
1f. Revive x3
1g. Potion x5
1h. Paralyze Heal x2
1i. Pokey's Poke Ball
1j. Regular Clothes
1k. Wahket
1l. Wahnado
1m. Wah-Bomb
1n. Raygun Blast
1o. Bananas x6
1p. Camera Obscura
1q. Badges- Hive

2. Olimar
2a. Pikmace
2a1. Red Pikmin
2a2. Yellow Pikmin
2a3. Blue Pikmin
2a4. Purple Pikmin
2a5. White Pikmin
2a6. Rock Pikmin
2a7. Winged Pikmin
2b. Whistle
2c. Recording Device
2ca. Dedede's Mistake
2cb. Jigglypuff's Song
2cc. Nurse's Confession
2d. Exspheres x6
2e. Revive x1

3. King Dedede
3a. Hammer
3b. Inhale
3c. Gordo Throw
3d. Super Dedede Jump
3e. Jet Hammer
3f. Super Dedede Spin: (Winds up before violently spinning at high speeds for a short duration before leaving himself vulnerable.)
3g. Missile Barrage: (Props up the hammer handle on the ground then unleashes a flurry of missiles)
3h. Flamethrower:(Props up the hammer handle on the ground then unleashes a burst of steady fire)

4. Captain Falcon
4a. Leg Cannon
4a1. Plasma Beam
4a2. Ice Beam
4b. Falcon Punch
4c. Falcon Kick
4d. Knee of Justice
4e. Screw Attack
4f. Bananas

5. Mr. Game and Watch
5a. Chef
5b. Judge
5c. Fire
5d. Oil Panic
5e. Bell (Rings an annoying bell to potentially distract opponents)

6. Arietta
6a. Control Creature (Communicates with an animal or Pokemon. If successful, temporarily joins team.)
6b. Barrier (Gives one party member a defense buff)
6c. Sharpness (Gives one party member an attack buff)
6d. Negative Gate (Dark Spell)
6e. Limited (Light Spell)

7. Arche
7a. Fire Ball
7b. Ice Needles
7c. Stone Blast
7d. Lightning
7e. Tractor Beam
7f. Ice Tornado

8. Gooey- (Mudkip Hat)
8a. Inhale
8b. Quick Lick
8c. Flame Gooey
8d. Frosted Beyblades (x4)
8d. Water Gun

CheerUpCrewcut
1 week ago#490
No, it's definitely Tales of Estelle. I mean, I also see Estelle Bright get brought up but I was talking about the pink haired chick from Yuri's game.

D.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: PokeSmash and Olimar's Alimony Part 6: Law and Island
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A