• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Yeah...We're getting one of those new Ugly New Pokemon for sure...

User Info: OracleEleven

OracleEleven
2 days ago#21
Intelleon with Dark Pulse for Smash, anyone?
If I were an anime character, I would be in a harem anime. Because who wouldn't?
Tomasagaz14 posted...
Gen 1 had:
Rock with arms.
Seal
Pokeball with eyes.
Inverse Pokeball with eyes
Sludge
Bigger sludge.
Etc

Which design that hits you mean? Basic Fire Dragon that isn't a dragon?
Gen 1 designs were trash tbh
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!
HackedDragonite posted...

Gen 1 designs were trash tbh

Username does not check out.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board.
A resident Legend of Zelda and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan.

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
2 days ago#24
Would be great if it ends up being Dragapult, who won the most popular Galar Pokemon pick based on that poll a month back.
FC: 1693-0953-3350.

OracleEleven
2 days ago#25
OracleEleven posted...
Intelleon with Dark Pulse for Smash, anyone?
Nobody? Crap, it was hard finding an unorthodox move for it, that also did damage. Nobody wants Intelleon with Breaking Swipe for Smash?
If I were an anime character, I would be in a harem anime. Because who wouldn't?

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
2 days ago#26
Tyranidomega posted...
Would be great if it ends up being Dragapult, who won the most popular Galar Pokemon pick based on that poll a month back.

Official Mr. Who Would Win and Mr. Roleplay.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Dimentio, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

OracleEleven
2 days ago#27
Tyranidomega posted...
And it’s a pseudo-legendary, although that has nothing to do with it. I just thought it’d be cool to mention.

User Info: Lilfoxtato

Lilfoxtato
2 days ago#28
MrMoonlight posted...
Reel it in, ya ain't gonna get anybody to take the bait by crying about being a genwunner.

Also, Cinderace would be awesome. I could give a f*** about 'type quotas'.
Eh... I'd say about Gen 6 is about where it gets sparse in quality to me (the Mega Evolutions is what carried Gen 6). That's why you haven't seen me rant about the Gen 1-4 designs. Gen 5 was hit or miss (the good was good and the bad was God awful). For that reason, I don't identify as a genwunner.
bengever posted...
at this point I don't want a Pokemon in the DLC because:
A) It doesn't need another rep right now
B) Yet another "f*** you" to Rex
mostly my first reason though. I was the same with Byleth, despite how much I enjoyed playing Three Houses.
Yeah, we've got enough Pokemon.
Ravio-of-Lorule posted...
Username does not check out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!
If it's that f***ing bear thing from the Isle of Armor I swear to god. That's my personal bet and I hate it.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Yeah...We're getting one of those new Ugly New Pokemon for sure...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A