• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What's your opinion on an ARMS rep being in Smash?

User Info: Branch

Branch
3 days ago#1
What's your opinion on an ARMS rep being in Smash?

With it recently being revealed an ARMS rep is the next fighter, I want yo know what are people's opinions on it.
Phoenix Wright for Smash!

User Info: BasedZamasu

BasedZamasu
3 days ago#2
Would've preferred a third party character.
"I'll be in the car, dudes." - Smithers

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
3 days ago#3
I don't care. If they're fun to play, good. It's not something I wanted, and it's not something I did not know so that I can learn about it, so I'm indifferent.
"You can tell me what to say, you can tell me where to go, but I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know."
Depends on who it is.

If it's Ninjara, probably in the "Fine addition" or "Indifferent" category (probably a 3.5).

If it's someone like Min Min, who I like a lot less, "Kinda disappointed" to "I hate it" (probably a 2).
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs

User Info: LynForTheWin

LynForTheWin
3 days ago#5
Well, they managed to at least hit the extremely low bar of not being another FE character or something incredibly stupid like Piranha Plant.
https://i.imgur.com/4PVX1rG.jpg
PM me pictures of Lyn!

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
3 days ago#6
As always, I don't care. Don't have a problem with anyone that gets into Smash.
I am a dragon!

User Info: guystarwind

guystarwind
3 days ago#7
BasedZamasu posted...
Would've preferred a third party character.
In short this.

More power to the fans, but the game personally does nothing for me. I'll play as the Arms rep once to see how they are and then never again. I'd rather have a third party that breaks new the limits. Then again we have five more characters.
Favorite game: Chrono Trigger
Favorite game series: Castlevania

User Info: Lord__Xander

Lord__Xander
3 days ago#8
I wasn't that into arms but it's uniqueness will make it a fun character, plus it's better than any of the dlc characters from Nintendo so far

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
3 days ago#9
Don't care.

I'm not upset, but I was never a fan of ARMS.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. Those who seek justice are at the greatest risk of losing sight of it.
I couldn't possibly be more neutral.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What's your opinion on an ARMS rep being in Smash?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A