• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JA1530PKMN

JA1530PKMN
2 days ago#1
Ok so the announcement of this DLC means Nintendo is not only willing to double dip in franchises that were considered for the base game, but this will certainly decide if Spirits/ Assist Trophies are indeed confirmations that a Character can be a playable DLC character, leading an end to the famous argument

Arms Content in Smash Ultimate Presently:
Spring Man ( Spirit/ Mii Costume/ Assist Trophy)
Ribbon Girl ( Spirit/ Mii Costume)
Min Min/ Twintelle/ Ninjara (Spirit)

If any of these Characters are a fighter or Alt, Then Spirits are redeemable as Fighters,but Something to Note is that ARMS has 15 playable Character, If the fighter pack has character that isnt yet a spirit ( as well as introduce enough spirits for a spirit board) then Spirits indeed deconfirm afterall

Personal Note,
I personally think that the argument now goes to Spirits can be redeemable,but I still wish that spirits still deconfirm, It feels like all the characters had their chance for representation in the base game and the DLC should support content not yet in the game as Sakurai has before its a celebration of Gaming entirely and for games that have contributed to the Industry. (Which is why Doom, Halo, Crash Bandicoot and Tomb Raider are some of my requested franchises). Getting in the Game proves that the game/ character has proved their stance in video game history to be thought of enough to be in the Game, Playbale DLC fighters make me think that even more too, double dipping whats in the base game already certainly is controversial but simplify what makes better DLC, Halo/ Doom/ Crash Bandicoot or Geno/ Waluigi/ Bandana Dee?

(message deleted)

JA1530PKMN
2 days ago#3
StrongerDoggo posted...
who the f*** cares
arms is s*** and all of its fanbase is ultra crap
ARMS is a Niche pick thats for sure, but its more to do with what this means for the spirit deconfirmation argument that have people talking, its the decider that everyones been expecting one day to happen

User Info: StrongerDoggo

StrongerDoggo
2 days ago#4
JA1530PKMN posted...
ARMS is a Niche pick thats for sure, but its more to do with what this means for the spirit deconfirmation argument that have people talking, its the decider that everyones been expecting one day to happen
the argument falls apart anyway when you realize sakurai just does whatever
Tonight we hunt!

User Info: Garp_fist

Garp_fist
2 days ago#5
StrongerDoggo posted...
who the f*** cares
Salty
Viewtiful Joe, Wonderful 101, Project GG. The pure platinum hero trilogy!
Smash Ultimate mains: Banjo & Kazooie, Inkling, K Rool, Hero, Dedede, Isabelle

User Info: MoneyMan1002

MoneyMan1002
2 days ago#6
I hope it's Spring Man with Ribbon Girl and Springtron as alts. Spring Man and Ribbon Girl are about the same size and have very similar idle animations so it makes sense if she's an alt for Spring Man.
Ho ho ho ho ho, delightfully devilish, Seymour.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
2 days ago#7
They could reskin the AT into Springtron and give us Springman. So far, it's the only AT that could be repurposed like that.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.
(edited 2 days ago)

JA1530PKMN
2 days ago#8
RollerBob posted...
They could reskin the AT into Springtron and give us Springman. So far, it's the only AT that could be repurposed like that.
That would be controversial itself, have you ever liked something in the game already but pay to be made playable

User Info: _LouieG_

_LouieG_
2 days ago#9
StrongerDoggo posted...
who the f*** cares

The haters are far more annoying and you're proving it right now

User Info: StrongerDoggo

StrongerDoggo
2 days ago#10
_LouieG_ posted...
The haters are far more annoying and you're proving it right now
not at all
the fans shilling it and whining about it not being here in the first place and all that
that is annoying
just leave it to die
Tonight we hunt!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A