• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Any fans of the Castlevania Netflix series here?

User Info: Nei_Vale

Nei_Vale
2 weeks ago#11
Just curious how far they are going to go. I mean where they are going now is uncharted territory between draculas curse and curse of darkness.

Hopefully they go into simon or even julius' timeline.
Fight or flee, either way you'll die.. So come, wage war against a tyrant.
There needs to be a continuation for Phantasy Star Zero.

User Info: JudgeHeihachi

JudgeHeihachi
2 weeks ago#12
Nice
Beware of the King of Iron Fist! #Heihachi4Smash

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
2 weeks ago#13
Holy s*** you made me piss myself i did not expect Season 3 today. with that said, Simon was probably the hypest reveal in Smash for me, but god damn it i hate the zoner approach in him. f***!
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
2 weeks ago#14
Nei_Vale posted...
Just curious how far they are going to go. I mean where they are going now is uncharted territory between draculas curse and curse of darkness.

I imagine it's Trevor, then Simon, then Richter, then Morris family, and then Julius
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Dream Team: Richter, Joker, Hero, and Terry
My game collection: https://bit.ly/38iYfWu https://bit.ly/2wab5Zj https://bit.ly/3buYtMb

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
2 weeks ago#15
Nei_Vale posted...

I thought Curse of Darkness starts with Hector confronting Isaac, who is now in a seat of power. Isn’t that where the anime left off?
Horror game enthusiast (91 completed)

User Info: Garp_fist

Garp_fist
2 weeks ago#16
Crohnos posted...
I thought Curse of Darkness starts with Hector confronting Isaac, who is now in a seat of power. Isn’t that where the anime left off?
That is how Curse of Darkness plays out. Isaac is the main villain in it.

But in the Netflix series, no, Isaac is amassing his own army in his homeland, and Camilla has enslaved Hector to do her bidding.
People that want Viewtiful Joe 3: 158! Fund it Capcom!
Smash Ultimate mains: Banjo & Kazooie, Inkling, K. Rool, Hero, King Dedede, Isabelle

User Info: Slime

Slime
2 weeks ago#17
I keep meaning to watch it but I always forget about it
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: PK_Water

PK_Water
2 weeks ago#18
I'm incredibly excited for it!
Everyone's most wanted has things going against them. Don't let it stop you.
(Unless they're not video game characters, I suppose. Those seem to be a big no.)

User Info: Oil_Panic

Oil_Panic
2 weeks ago#19
I’m hopeful.

The first season was cool. The second season dragged on in the middle, with our heroes chilling in the basement while vampires argue forever. Then it picks up again in one hell of a way.

Hope to see more monsters from the games, like the scene where they fought Gaibon and Slogra.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
- God-like being, Futurama

User Info: xAquaCrystal

xAquaCrystal
2 weeks ago#20
I’m hype for it. March is going to be a good month for sure. Can’t wait for that dmc anime too.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Any fans of the Castlevania Netflix series here?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A