• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Look guys, I want Crono as much as you but you've to admit...

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
1 week ago#1
Hero made his chances very slim. Crono focuses too much on sword tech and light magic, something Hero already does with his side B. While lightning I and lightning II don't work like zap, the concept is already there.

The only thing that would make Crono Unique is Double and Triple Tech with his companions and that would be really difficult to implement.
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
1 week ago#2
Given that Crono is a katana user that focuses on fast and athletic attacks, I think he'd be different enough from Hero.

User Info: Vibi

Vibi
1 week ago#3
As much as me? I don’t want Chrono at all.
Make your life better by listening to this: https://youtu.be/IcseamG7ReY

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
1 week ago#4
He also has duel techs. But I still dont really see him because same creators and designers
I want Don-Chan, and Rover in Smash.
Jibanyan and dian are best husbandos!

User Info: Seo_the_Hero

Seo_the_Hero
1 week ago#5
More like I don't have much hope for any character from SE.
Official Bot of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Still trying to find a main. I still kind of suck.

User Info: megasean3000

megasean3000
1 week ago#6
His stage could be interesting. I imagine it would be riding on top of the Epoch as it flies and travels to different eras, like a mixture of Venom and Final Destination.
3DS FC: 3797 - 7060 - 2020
IGN: Sean

User Info: tonberry2k

tonberry2k
1 week ago#7
I think Crono is one of the few remaining holes in the roster. Sure, it's not the biggest franchise of all time, but it IS one of the best games of all time. It was a hugely important game for Square, Nintendo, the RPG genre, and storytelling. I'd love to see him get in.

And his stage should totally be the End of Time.
www.spriters-resource.com

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
1 week ago#8
megasean3000 posted...
His stage could be interesting. I imagine it would be riding on top of the Epoch as it flies and travels to different eras, like a mixture of Venom and Final Destination.

That's true. But then again his moveset would be lacking, if any character has potential to be unique is Magus but he's not the main character.
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

User Info: HeisenbergSmash

HeisenbergSmash
1 week ago#9
I love Chrono Trigger, but i would honestly prefer Frog as a fighter instead of Crono. I know that Crono is the face of the game and has an iconic image, but he still sort of falls under the silent protagonist category and, to me, is one of the least interesting party members. I would argue that the character progression and stories are just as memorable as the time travel feature, and i thought Frog's story was the most memorable in the game (with Robo coming in a close 2nd). I wouldn't expect Frog to get picked over Crono, but if Crono did make it, hopefully Frog could at least get a Mii Swordfighter costume.

User Info: Crash4Smash

Crash4Smash
1 week ago#10
Put Magus in. The game needs more villain characters, and Magus was the main focus and probably the most important character in the whole game. Plus, he's not just another sword user. He uses a scythe and magic. His moveset potential is amazing.
Crash Bandicoot FOR SMASH ULTIMATE!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Look guys, I want Crono as much as you but you've to admit...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A