• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
6 days ago#81
Lyncario posted...
For the I-don't-know-anymore-nth time, corelatons are different from causations. Just because something hapened once doesn't means that it will happen again.

Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.
Lyncario posted...

For the I-don't-know-anymore-nth time, corelatons are different from causations. Just because something hapened once doesn't means that it will happen again.

It happened once with Ridley, twice with K. Rool, and now thrice with Banjo.

With how often it’s been happening, maybe being loud about how “Geno will never get in” isn’t the best idea for you right now.
GOTY 2020: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Official GameFAQs Account of The Hypist. Mains Shulk & Banjo.

Tomasagaz14
6 days ago#83
ThunderNinja96 posted...

With how often it’s been happening, maybe being loud about how “Geno will never get in” isn’t the best idea for you right now.

Wow, three times in a roster with over 75 characters and characters not comparable at all with Geno.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
6 days ago#84
Tomasagaz14 posted...
Wow, three times in a roster with over 75 characters and characters not comparable at all with Geno.
This. Saying Sakurai listened to fans and added 3 characters, maybe he'll add Geno is actually embarrassing for those who believe this.
Tomasagaz14 posted...

“IT’S DIFFERENT THIS TIME, I MEAN IT!”

First it was Ridley being too big and was a boss for two games, but he got in.

Then it was K. Rool not being in recent DKC games and him not appearing at all after the Wii era, but he got in.

Then it was Banjo being owned by Microsoft and that they would put in Minecraft Steve or Master Chief over him, yet he got in.

Now it’s Geno not being in new games, and that Nintendo doesn’t care about him and would pick a different Square character for FP2, yet like the others... he will get in.

Sometimes you gotta learn that whether you like it or not, if the fans want them, Sakurai will deliver on their request. It’s really simple, but I doubt you’ll believe me despite how impossible Banjo seemed at the time.
GOTY 2020: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Official GameFAQs Account of The Hypist. Mains Shulk & Banjo.

User Info: Oil_Panic

Oil_Panic
6 days ago#86
Remember the tons and tons of characters that people convinced themselves were 100% in, and then they weren’t? I think that’s a more comparable situation.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
- God-like being, Futurama

Tomasagaz14
6 days ago#87
ThunderNinja96 posted...
“IT’S DIFFERENT THIS TIME, I MEAN IT!”

First it was Ridley being too big and was a boss for two games, but he got in.

Then it was K. Rool not being in recent DKC games and him not appearing at all after the Wii era, but he got in.

Then it was Banjo being owned by Microsoft and that they would put in Minecraft Steve or Master Chief over him, yet he got in.

Now it’s Geno not being in new games, and that Nintendo doesn’t care about him and would pick a different Square character for FP2, yet like the others... he will get in.

Sometimes you gotta learn that whether you like it or not, if the fans want them, Sakurai will deliver on their request. It’s really simple, but I doubt you’ll believe me despite how impossible Banjo seemed at the time.

Ok, if literally nothing matters and anyone can join if they are requested, if Takeshi from Takeshi Challenge, one of the worst regarded games of all time, suddenly got tons of requests, he should join?
(edited 6 days ago)

Hypnofeet
6 days ago#88
ThunderNinja96 posted...
Sometimes you gotta learn that whether you like it or not, if the fans want them, Sakurai will deliver on their request. It’s really simple.
Shrek, Goku, Iron Man and Spongebob Squarepants say hello.

User Info: FireSonic

FireSonic
6 days ago#89
ThunderNinja96 posted...

Ridley: literally one of the main antagonist of metroid games

K. rool: the main antagonist of the older DKC games

Banjo: the main character of his games

Geno: uh... a side character in a one-off game from decades ago.

Hypnofeet
6 days ago#90
FireSonic posted...
Geno: uh... a side character in a one-off game from decades ago.
And not even the main original character in that game. People should be asking for Mallow instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A