• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?

User Info: DKkrew

DKkrew
6 days ago#71
Their going to riot AGAIN ๐Ÿ™„

User Info: Seo_the_Hero

Seo_the_Hero
6 days ago#72
Uh, I guess be a bit disappointed?

Now, the actual insane Geno fanatics will probably s***post for about a month or so.
To be specific, Shadow_Myth will add to his alt army and name half of them GenoGood_SakuraiBad.
JudgeGeno will chew 5 Gum and smash his head through a wall.
I can't remember any other Geno fanatics.
Official Bot of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Still trying to find a main. I still kind of suck.
ObeseCity posted...
Sometimes I wish Sakurai never mentioned Geno in an interview years ago just to see how talked about he would be today

Little would change, Geno fans were already conjuring dumb theories back during the brawl days and back then Sakurai said his quote yet, sure the representation took a dive after brawl but even small things like the mii costume and the ballot would be enough to fuel the lunacy that Geno is pretty much confirmed. Like heck this character was thought by his fans as the only likely 3rd party character to ever be included because geno was "2.5th party" or some BS like that and yeah this was during brawl.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: StormDash

StormDash
6 days ago#74
Move on, like the other fans of characters that never got in. Geno is not alone.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
6 days ago#75
StormDash posted...
Move on, like the other fans of characters that never got in. Geno is not alone.
They won't. That's the problem.
Move on and hope that he maybe comes in later.

Until then, I'll be focusing on playing Lucas.
Official Member of the Knuckles Gang.
Mains: Lucas, Marth, Jigglypuff, Banjo. MostWanteds: Geno, Player Character (JSaB), Tails
DKkrew posted...
Their going to riot AGAIN ๐Ÿ™„
They're
Official Member of the Knuckles Gang.
Mains: Lucas, Marth, Jigglypuff, Banjo. MostWanteds: Geno, Player Character (JSaB), Tails

User Info: RandysRage

RandysRage
6 days ago#78
I'm hoping they find peace.

But I know I'm wrong.
https://i.imgtc.ws/k3h3irt.gif
Incineroar used Swagger! It's super effective!
ThunderNinja96 posted...
This situation seems all too familiar...

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1581696316264.png

Everyone ignoring this cause if they acknowledge that โ€œitโ€™s different this timeโ€. Not only will they be called out for being a hypocrite but will get instant karma when Geno gets in.
GOTY 2020: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Official GameFAQs Account of The Hypist. Mains Shulk & Banjo.

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
6 days ago#80
ThunderNinja96 posted...
Everyone ignoring this cause if they acknowledge that โ€œitโ€™s different this timeโ€. Not only will they be called out for being a hypocrite but will get instant karma when Geno gets in.
For the I-don't-know-anymore-nth time, corelatons are different from causations. Just because something hapened once doesn't means that it will happen again.
Welcome to hell, also known as life. So come ready to die, welcome to hell!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dziFRSwVC9U
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A