• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?

User Info: DorayakiQs

DorayakiQs
1 week ago#41
Hypnofeet posted...
This.
Or if we don't get FP3, claim he's a lock for the next Smash game.

To be fair, I never say his chance is zero (maybe close to zero, but still its not) but it's ridiculous to say it's 100. Only the officially confirmed characters have 100% chance.

I'm open for his chance in future Smash games, but the logic is weird when claiming that he is a lock. If fans do think Nintendo is obliged to put Geno in Smash 3, 4 or DLCs, they should be angry about the fact that they choose to not do it. Not that they can just be fine with the fact Geno hasn't happened so far. It's really weird. Shouldn't real fans be very frustrating now?
(edited 1 week ago)
DorayakiQs posted...
Aren't there just tons of Mario games that provide more proper and infinite room for Genos request? Not like Mario Kart Tour has shut itself down.

"Something deep inside, keeping me alive/Fusing into the unknown, losing my own control"
--Dark Hero

User Info: Enigma73519

Enigma73519
1 week ago#43
I'm a Geno supporter, but if he happens to not get included, I wouldn't be too upset. Sakurai has went above and beyond with this game, and I already got one of my most wanted characters [Banjo] so anyone else would be just a bonus
#CRASHFORSMASH
“What are Banjo fans going to do when Ultimate comes out and he isn’t playable?

Hopelessly wish he gets in as DLC? lmao”

Tomasagaz14 posted...

In Sm4sh: Geno got a Mii Costume, he is a lock for Ultimate

Ultimate base game: Huh... Geno didn't get in base game... he is a lock for DLC!

At the middle of the Fighter Pass: This is weird, I know, Geno will clearly be revealed as a Bonus character in EVO!

After EVO: Geno will be 5!

After Byleth: Geno is a lock for Fighter Pass 2!!!

After Ultimate ends: GENO IS OBVIOUSLY A LOCK FOR SMASH INFINITE.

1. Geno’s Costume still hasn’t returned

2. Explain the reasoning behind the extra slot for Fighter Pass 2.
GOTY 2020: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Official GameFAQs Account of The Hypist. Mains Shulk & Banjo.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
1 week ago#45
ThunderNinja96 posted...
“What are Banjo fans going to do when Ultimate comes out and he isn’t playable?

Hopelessly wish he gets in as DLC? lmao”

1. Geno’s Costume still hasn’t returned

2. Explain the reasoning behind the extra slot for Fighter Pass 2.

1: Neither has Heihachi, Lloyd, Hunter, Chocobo, etc.

2: ... Why the hell we must explain the extra slot? Is just a pass with more characters, a pass being bigger requires some kind of conspiracy explanation?
Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.
(edited 1 week ago)
Tomasagaz14 posted...

1: Neither has Heihachi, Lloyd, Hunter, Chocobo, etc.

2: ... Why the hell we must explain the extra slot? Is just a pass with more characters, a pass being bigger requires some kind of conspiracy explanation?

Heihachi & Lloyd are Namco characters, thus will return with a Namco fighter. Monster Hunter is already repped via the Rathalos boss fight, and no one could give two s***s about a Chocobo Hat.

They could’ve easily just did another round of five but there’s a bonus sixth fighter. It’s even treated as a bonus in the reveal since they showed off 6-10 in rapid-fire succession with 11 jumping in at the last second. Clearly, it could be a character people have wanted for a while, and it seems extremely obvious who it is based on current evidence. :)

Tomasagaz14
1 week ago#47
ThunderNinja96 posted...
Heihachi & Lloyd are Namco characters, thus will return with a Namco fighter. Monster Hunter is already repped via the Rathalos boss fight, and no one could give two s***s about a Chocobo Hat.

They could’ve easily just did another round of five but there’s a bonus sixth fighter. It’s even treated as a bonus in the reveal since they showed off 6-10 in rapid-fire succession with 11 jumping in at the last second. Clearly, it could be a character people have wanted for a while, and it seems extremely obvious who it is based on current evidence. :)

11 was shown at the end just for shock people at there being even more characters than before., how the hell can it be a "Bonus" if is part of the Pass?
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.
Tomasagaz14 posted...
11 was shown at the end just for shock people at there being even more characters than before., how the hell can it be a "Bonus" if is part of the Pass?

Plant was DLC but is not in the Fighter Pass so he’s considered a bonus fighter. We’re getting a second bonus fighter but Nintendo is marketing them as being part of the pass. Regardless the decision to add an extra fighter means Nintendo & Sakurai have something very special planned...

Tomasagaz14
1 week ago#49
ThunderNinja96 posted...
Plant was DLC but is not in the Fighter Pass so he’s considered a bonus fighter. We’re getting a second bonus fighter but Nintendo is marketing them as being part of the pass. Regardless the decision to add an extra fighter means Nintendo & Sakurai have something very special planned...

That makes absolute nonsense, how the hell can someone be bonus if they are literally part of the freakin pass?
ThunderNinja96 posted...
Plant was suppose to be added to the main roster but was added late.

There is no president for a "Bonus" character.
kaishin no ichigeki
Official Alt of SmashBurb/Slime
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A