• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#31
Like, why would Nintendo select Geno out of any of the possible Square Enix characters? Or even SE request that character when they still have multiple FF characters, Chrono characters, Sora (In theory), Neku and Lara Croft.

User Info: crazybenjamin

crazybenjamin
1 month ago#32
Hypnofeet posted...
Like, why would Nintendo select Geno out of any of the possible Square Enix characters? Or even SE request that character when they still have multiple FF characters, Chrono characters, Sora (In theory), Neku and Lara Croft.
I think the better question is, why would Nintendo want Geno, when they could just throw in a first party character, and achieve the same result of adding more representation to an existing franchise?

User Info: duumb

duumb
1 month ago#33
I’d get hit by reality like a fist in the face then cry like a b****. Still the war would be won he’d be a lock for smash 6.

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#34
crazybenjamin posted...
I think the better question is, why would Nintendo want Geno, when they could just throw in a first party character, and achieve the same result of adding more representation to an existing franchise?
Exactly. Why bother getting a 3rd party Mario character when they can get Toad, Waluigi or even a Goomba?

User Info: duumb

duumb
1 month ago#35
Hypnofeet posted...
Exactly. Why bother getting a 3rd party Mario character when they can get Toad, Waluigi or even a Goomba?
To open floodgates and prove to fans they’re being listened to.

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
1 month ago#36
duumb posted...
I’d get hit by reality like a fist in the face then cry like a b****. Still the war would be won he’d be a lock for smash 6.

In Sm4sh: Geno got a Mii Costume, he is a lock for Ultimate

Ultimate base game: Huh... Geno didn't get in base game... he is a lock for DLC!

At the middle of the Fighter Pass: This is weird, I know, Geno will clearly be revealed as a Bonus character in EVO!

After EVO: Geno will be 5!

After Byleth: Geno is a lock for Fighter Pass 2!!!

After Ultimate ends: GENO IS OBVIOUSLY A LOCK FOR SMASH INFINITE.
Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: crazybenjamin

crazybenjamin
1 month ago#37
duumb posted...
To open floodgates and prove to fans they’re being listened to.
Opening "floodgates" for the sake of opening floodgates seems like a pointless exercise.

As for the "prove to fans they’re being listened to" part? Just because a character is highly requested doesn't mean they would fit in the game.
(message deleted)

User Info: DorayakiQs

DorayakiQs
1 month ago#39
Aren't there just tons of Mario games that provide more proper and infinite room for Genos request? Not like Mario Kart Tour has shut itself down.

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#40
DorayakiQs posted...
Aren't there just tons of Mario games that provide more proper and infinite room for Genos request? Not like Mario Kart Tour has shut itself down.
True.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A