• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?
Kirbulant posted...
Remember when Shadow_myth made a topic basically saying that Geno not being in Smash made him super depressed? He also said he’d sell his copy of Smash
No, because I'm not cripplingly obsessed with the actions of every single person who likes a character I don't.
Supporting Ashley for Smash til the day I die. Or the day she's added. So yeah, the day I die.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
1 week ago#22
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
No, because I'm not cripplingly obsessed with the actions of every single person who likes a character I don't.
I’m not either. This topic reminded me of that
I may not like myself, but I still appreciate my friends
Official Member of the Knuckles Gang
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...

You dont have to be obsessed to remember that type of things, in fact, you are very likely to remember funny things, Shadow_myth's post was pretty likely to incur laughs in various people. Now if you think that remembering things that make you laugh is some sort of mental disorder then well, whatever floats your boat I guess.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
1 week ago#24
Hypnofeet posted...
This.

Or if we don't get FP3, claim he's a lock for the next Smash game.

The idea they had before the second Pass was announced was that we'd get Geno as a "bonus character" the same way we got Piranha Plant before the Pass started.

If FP2 ends and is explicitly stated to be the final Fighters Pass, I think they'll go back to that theory.

Spikyschlong posted...
I've never seen a Geno fan act anywhere near as obnoxious as some of you guys do. Maybe I don't go to the right places, but it seems to me like you're the ones being extra.

Dumb response that I've seen a dozen times.

If there wasn't any annoying Geno fans, there wouldn't be a need for detractors. Nobody's creating Boogeymen to go after.

No detractors are as annoying as people like Shadow__myth, JudgeGeno, VictorDamazio, and The_Hypist/ThunderNinja96.

SmashBurb
1 week ago#25
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
Damazio aint a geno fan, he is just desperate into making everyone believe that every videogame character out there is very likely.

As for the topic: I imagine the Geno thread would be full of posts saying how stupid it is to not have Geno and what a dissapointment this game was, this is of course assuming there is no FP3 and they already went through their denial phase in which they went around stating that Geno would be a special post pass character.

While Victor does inexplicably try to force everyone to think no character can ever be disconfirmed, I'm pretty sure he is actually a Geno fan in specific.

User Info: GenoIsaac

GenoIsaac
1 week ago#26
SmashBurb posted...

No detractors are as annoying as people like Shadow__myth, JudgeGeno, VictorDamazio, and The_Hypist/ThunderNinja96.

The first two are gone. Even if the others stopped posting about him, rent free haters and detractors are still going to bring him up nonstop.

SmashBurb
1 week ago#27
GenoIsaac posted...
The first two are gone. Even if the others stopped posting about him, rent free haters and detractors are still going to bring him up nonstop.

Fortunately people like you are here to carry on their legacy.

User Info: GenoIsaac

GenoIsaac
1 week ago#28
SmashBurb posted...
Fortunately people like you are here to carry on their legacy.

Unlike you, I don't have time to post everyday about video game characters nor am I foolish enough to believe I can change the opinions of the haters. So that's not going to be me.

User Info: Grunfit

Grunfit
1 week ago#29
They'll swear he is a lock for the next game.

User Info: SonicOkami

SonicOkami
1 week ago#30
Grunfit posted...
They'll swear he is a lock for the next game.

But then there's never a smash game after this one, what then? DUN DUN DUN
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are Geno fans going to do when FP2 is done and he isnt playable?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A