• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How would you feel if THIS was how Fire Emblem was represented in Smash 6?

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
4 days ago#21
Kinda sad to lose unique movesets but it’s not a bad choice, as far as moving and removing characters around has to go
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...
I accept tips!

User Info: legowallin

legowallin
4 days ago#22
Blayshy posted...
"Smash 6! Smash 6! Smash 6!"

WAY TOO f***ING EARLY.
Someone finally complained about Smash 6 speculation, neat.
Imagine if I made an accurate Smash prediction

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
4 days ago#23
Ike should have that blade beam too. I say move Eruption to counter, make neutral B blade beam. For BK, replace Aether with a teleport and quick draw with Eclipse, which would be just like Cloud's side B. Or maybe more like dancing blade, although stronger and without mixup options.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

User Info: YoungLink

YoungLink
4 days ago#24
mew2ds posted...
Marth is kept as is

Lucina is now an alt of chrom, both keep chroms moveset

Ike is in, the black knight is an echo with a unique neutral special. It resembles clouds blade beam... but can be charged as long as eruption, and turns into an insanely powerful projectile

Robin is in, his magic is much more powerful, but takes longer to recharge. His levin sword does not lose durability unless it hits character or shield

Tiki is added, she is a glass canon that is a light character that turns into a heavy when attacking. Her power and speed makes her crazy strong, but her power has a limit. Moveset in detail below

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77664700

Byleth is in if no new Fire emblem is out, if one is, he is replaced regardless of what takes his place.

5 unique, 1 semiclone, 1 echo

I don't like it, there's no need to remove so unique characters like Corrin and Byleth.

Removing a already finished and practically ready to use with little effort unique character just because "tHeRe ArE tOo MaNy ChArAcTeRs FrOm X fRaNcHiSe" is a very dumb argument.
Blayshy posted...
"Smash 6! Smash 6! Smash 6!"

WAY TOO f***ING EARLY.
It's because Sakurai already betrayed the confidence of the playerbase so all that's left is hoping the next game fixes the Sakurai Pet Pick Pass.
Don't try to fake a smile, it will do you no good.
Trail Captain Lana is the best character of all fiction! Ashley ain't far behind tho...

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 days ago#26
CuterChihuahua2 posted...
It's because Sakurai already betrayed the confidence of the playerbase so all that's left is hoping the next game fixes the Sakurai Pet Pick Pass.
You are not the playerbase, dog-boy.

You're not even going to buy the game either. You already proved you're just a fake Smash fan.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
4 days ago#27
YoungLink posted...
I don't like it, there's no need to remove so unique characters like Corrin and Byleth.

Removing a already finished and practically ready to use with little effort unique character just because "tHeRe ArE tOo MaNy ChArAcTeRs FrOm X fRaNcHiSe" is a very dumb argument.

Byleth's inclusion is more or less arbitrary. He is the latest character in the series. If there is a new protagonist that has similar moves, I see no reason to use both if dev time can be given to newcomers

Corrin, though unique, is a of wasted potential. Set aside any fan hatred for a moment. Despite him or her being able to turn into a dragon... a lot if his moves are sword slashes, or are basically him just poking in a similar manner to a sword. My tiki moveset really encapsulates what a dragon from Fires emblem should look like, with no compromises in direction. She is also a very popular character, and amongst the only ones to appear in multiple non-sequential titles. I also intentionally gave her a lot of attacks that emulate ones corrin had to make her seem familiar enough.

If we wind up with 100 characters in the next game, fine... no cuts...

But I think there are a lot of characters that are WAY different that deserve to be in before we get a single new FE character. An advanced wars rep comes to mind, as without advanced wars, there would BE no fire emblem, and there would BE no fire emblem in the west
The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
4 days ago#28
Really don't like the Tiki idea. Would rather we stick mainly with protagonists instead of adding side characters.

albertojz356 posted...
I don’t like Tellius having 2 reps while more significant games get nothing.

other than that it’s alright. I’d say Anna can take Byleth’s moveset since she can use everything.

Ewwwww no thanks.

I'd rather have the character who was important once than the one that was unimportant a dozen times.

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
4 days ago#29
Turning characters into alts is one of the worst ideas I see people bring up here
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
4 days ago#30
SmashBurb posted...
Really don't like the Tiki idea. Would rather we stick mainly with protagonists instead of adding side characters.

Ewwwww no thanks.

I'd rather have the character who was important once than the one that was unimportant a dozen times.

Tiki and anna, though side characters, have at least appeared in multiple non-sequential games... and I would also argue that tiki is probably the most iconic manakete in the whole series (considering corrin is technically not a manakete, but he has less appearances anyway)
The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How would you feel if THIS was how Fire Emblem was represented in Smash 6?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A