• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you believe Assists and Spirits deconfirm?

User Info: retrojake480

retrojake480
6 days ago#31
SonicOkami posted...

For spirits, also a yes, because I go back to something from Smash 4. The 4 actual newcomers (not the returning fighters) had no trophies in Smash 4 prior to their release, which is similar to the spirits now.

It makes sense as far as representing characters that didn't have a chance to become ATs/Playable. But that would axe a lot of Nintendo characters. This operates under the assumption that DLC is going to continue being from companies and games that are not part of the smash universe. It's possible that they've gone back on what is assumed to be a rule by the community.

I think at this point anything is possible.

User Info: MoneyMan1002

MoneyMan1002
6 days ago#32
If characters from Final Smashes can also be playable then why can't assists also be playable?
Delightful devilish, Seymour.

User Info: GODteam

GODteam
6 days ago#33
I believe that AT deconfirm, but not spirits.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
6 days ago#34
Hello891011 posted...
Assists yes, Spirits maybe.

Here we go

User Info: FireSonic

FireSonic
6 days ago#35
i'm leaning towards no, at least for base game spirits. assists probably do though.

User Info: Hermitaur

Hermitaur
6 days ago#36
At best, it's a maybe. If Challenger Pack 9 is revealed and we still don't have a promoted Spirit, I'm essentially giving up on the idea.
https://inspirobot.me
Base game spirits no.

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
6 days ago#38
MoneyMan1002 posted...
If characters from Final Smashes can also be playable then why can't assists also be playable?

Because Final Smash cameos are just small cameos while Spirits are a major part the game that can be equipped by players. How weird would it look for Geno to equip a spirit of himself?
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
6 days ago#39
Vegeta1000 posted...
Because Final Smash cameos are just small cameos while Spirits are a major part the game that can be equipped by players. How weird would it look for Geno to equip a spirit of himself?
The same way it looks when K.Rool and WFT do it.
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: grantholomew

grantholomew
6 days ago#40
Vegeta1000 posted...
How weird would it look for Geno to equip a spirit of himself?
This is not a reason
Bandana Dee and Elma for Smash...someday...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70097815
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you believe Assists and Spirits deconfirm?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A