• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. genuinely what is nintendo doing

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
2 weeks ago#21
DrunkenMaester posted...
Dude, Nintendo is doing a lot between their broken ass Pokemon stream last month and revealing new s***ty SNES and NES games on Nintendo Online. Come on bruh

EarthBound, Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy VI, and the Donkey Kong Country trilogy would go a long long way to making the SNES online so much better
FP2 Picks: Reimu, Phoenix Wright, Yuri Lowell, Sora, Neku, and Sol Badguy

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
2 weeks ago#22
Also we need botw 2 news as well

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
2 weeks ago#23
Guys!!!!!!! The games Nintendo is releasing this year got leaked!!!!!!!!!:

Animal Crossing
Mystery Dungeon

"To be or not to be, that is the question"
-Albert Einstein, The Bible

User Info: l33t_iRk3n_Rm33

l33t_iRk3n_Rm33
2 weeks ago#24
I kinda disagree with the notion of “it’s Animal Crossing, they don’t have to tell us anything for it to sell well”

I mean yeah, I and a lot of people are already sold. But wouldn’t a few more people be sold with a little more info? I saw one guy ranting about AC fans’ impatience saying “What can they even show? More fish to catch?”, and the fact that a non-AC fan thinks that’s a valid argument is the exact problem with this drought of information.

I’ve been playing a lot of New Leaf lately. I can tell you, a lot goes into a game like this. More than you could imagine if you haven’t played it yourself. This is especially true when there are so many characters whose role you’d think the crafting system would invalidate, like the Able Sisters; we still see them on the merch, some with brand new designs and all with brand new renders, so how does the crafting system not invalidate them? Do they do something else? We don’t yet know.
Supporting Ashley for Smash til the day I die. Or the day she's added. So yeah, the day I die.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. genuinely what is nintendo doing
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A