• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. least favorite DLC stage?

User Info: __Ryoki__

__Ryoki__
6 days ago#11
Yggdrasil's Altar, easily.

Also, despite not really caring about King of Fighters or SNK stuff in general, the KOF Arena is probably my favorite DLC stage. I love the gimmick, it fixes the issue that most stages with no pits obviously have: dumb walkoff areas that allow for ridiculously easy kills.
Not changing this signature until Nintendo stops taking down their videogame OSTs.

User Info: Kickle Cubicle

Kickle Cubicle
6 days ago#12
BrerOswald posted...
Mementos, Spiral Mountain, And KOF Stadium are all great. The other two are meh.
Finally finished uploading my game collection ^_^
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Kickle+Cubicle/games/owned

User Info: ZEROthefirst

ZEROthefirst
6 days ago#13
Garreg Mach without a doubt. Genuinely the most bland stage to come out of the DLC. Only saving grace about it is that its BF/FD forms look great but normal it's extremely bland. I don't get how people actually think Yggdrasil's Altar is more basic than this stage. "Transforming" into almost identical layouts with horrible quality cameo models doesn't make an unappealing stage better lol. Honestly why do the handful of cameo models look worse than the ones in the KoF stage which has considerably more of them? Like people really wouldn't at least look once at the handful of models in the background and notice they're pretty damn ugly and somehow look worse than their models did in Three Houses.
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEROthefirst

User Info: aman541

aman541
6 days ago#14
Monastery, the stage layout is just a bunch of walkoffs and the character cameo models don't look very good either. Also it kind of sucks they only have 3 characters per house instead of everyone, 24 would be quite a bit but KoF Stadium has like 21 or something.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
6 days ago#15
the only one with constant walkoffs
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. least favorite DLC stage?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A