• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Valentine's Day is in 3 days (Happy February 11)!

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#191
Optimusskyler posted...
But it's March 26th
Happy March 26th!
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Optimusskyler

Optimusskyler
2 months ago#192
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Happy March 26th!
But it's March 27th
Hands off my bread! -Falco

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#193
Optimusskyler posted...
But it's March 27th
Happy March 27th!
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
2 months ago#194
Happy Birthday to my gf!!
The Official Pajama Sam Supporter of GameFAQs

Optimusskyler
2 months ago#195
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Happy March 27th!
But it's March 28th

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#196
Optimusskyler posted...
But it's March 28th
Happy March 28th!

Optimusskyler
2 months ago#197
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Happy March 28th!
But it's March 29th

User Info: SkyLey

SkyLey
2 months ago#198
Happy another f***ing day of people dying all over the world because of Covid19.

Yay, so much happiness...

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#199
Optimusskyler posted...
But it's March 29th
Happy March 29th!

SkyLey posted...
Happy another f***ing day of people dying all over the world because of Covid19.

People are dying all of the time from all sorts of other issues like starvation, homelessness, heart attack, old age, cancers, accidents... But regardless, if you aren't going to enjoy life despite its tragedies, then there's no point to keep on living. Obviously, things will seem like s*** every now and again, I wanted to punch myself in the head last night over absolutely nothing, but acting as if it always is isn't going to solve anything.

Of course, just suddenly being content is impossible, and you can't exactly go out to do anything to get your mind off of it, but you have the damn internet. Write an essay about how much I'm full of it to relieve some stress if you have to, I'd gladly accept it. Just so something to entertain yourself, preferably without telling a bunch of other people they're f***ing stupid for enjoying themselves.

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
2 months ago#200
SkyLey posted...

@SkyLey dude. We’re not trying to think about that. It’s not like we don’t care — we do care — but there’s nothing we can do about it. This topic is our little escape from the world, and we’re just trying to make it to July. We get you’re upset, but you commenting like this doesn’t make anything better.

Maybe try spreading happiness, and you’ll get some back.

EDIT: I didn’t know that Crewcut commented; wasn’t trying to gang up on Sky.
The Official Pajama Sam Supporter of GameFAQs
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Valentine's Day is in 3 days (Happy February 11)!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A