• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. It's amazing how many FP2 prediction list have Geno on it

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#1
Literally every FP2 prediction video I've seen so far had Geno in the list. A lot of people are going to be disappointed again.
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
1 month ago#2
It's been 14 years since Brawl speculation started and I still don't get Geno's appeal.
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/metallic_trance/NuAndMare.png
Many thanks to Metallic_Trance! :3

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#3
perfectchaos83 posted...
It's been 14 years since Brawl speculation started and I still don't get Geno's appeal.

He's a character made of wood from a popular RPG with a cool moveset. That being said, he had ONE playable role in a spinoff game released 24 years ago. The fact that Nintendo is choosing the DLC list instead of Sakurai makes him even more unlikely since adding Geno wouldn't benefit them at all.

User Info: guystarwind

guystarwind
1 month ago#4
From most the FP predictions I've seen, a lot of people will be disappointed. I'm not saying a few of the characters aren't possible, but I doubt all of them.
Favorite game: Chrono Trigger
Favorite game series: Castlevania

User Info: Icedragonadam

Icedragonadam
1 month ago#5
And even with Sora out, you have the likes of 2B. Riesz(Mana's most popular character), Lara Croft, Crono, Neku etc. All of whom who don't have content in Ultimate and would expand the crossover much more than he would.
FFRK RW FC: g69h - Godwall ~RPGA~
Lloyd Irving, Ryu Hayabusa, Sol Badguy, and Darksider's Death for Smash.

User Info: IceHammer

IceHammer
1 month ago#6
Vegeta1000 posted...
He's a character made of wood from a popular RPG with a cool moveset.
That's one of the main reasons I hate him.

SAVE THE TREES!

Triggering people since June 2019

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#7
guystarwind posted...
From most the FP predictions I've seen, a lot of people will be disappointed. I'm not saying a few of the characters aren't possible, but I doubt all of them.

A lot of videos I've seen are predicting Sora, Travis Touchdown, Phoenix Wright (I think Dante will get in over him), Rayman, and another 1st party rep that's not for promotion. This video might be one of the worst I've seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8GlxZ8N69g

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
1 month ago#8
Vegeta1000 posted...
The fact that Nintendo is choosing the DLC list instead of Sakurai makes him even more unlikely since adding Geno wouldn't benefit them at all.
Neither did adding Banjo & Kazooie, yet Nintendo still decided to include them since they were such a big fan request for Smash.

Either way, I feel that Geno is definitely getting in as a premium Mii Costume with a music track if nothing else. I don't find him particularly likely as a fighter pack, but I don't think it's impossible either. What I do find impossible, however, is for Geno to be neither a fighter or a costume.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: MoneyMan1002

MoneyMan1002
1 month ago#9
He's a popular request, of course he's on so many prediction lists.
Delightful devilish, Seymour.

User Info: Ouma

Ouma
1 month ago#10
Its like people are pretending the Spirit doesn’t even exist, lol.
Now playing: Jedi Fallen Order, Links Awakening, FE Three Houses, Control, Modern Warfare, Planet Zoo
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. It's amazing how many FP2 prediction list have Geno on it
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A