• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dedede's Conquest 3: Past the Elemental Triangle

User Info: estejor

estejor
1 month ago#251
Supox posted...
I would prefer if someone came up with a better plan since mine seems risky without much damage done to Bowser's army

I would try, but my brain is kinda mush right now, there's a heatwave going on
"A JUMP INTO THE SKY TURNS INTO A RIDER KICK"

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 month ago#252
I say we go with Supox's.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#253
In addition to what I said Cranky does, I agree to Supox's plan, I think. Inhale may not be best, but water should be easily inhalible I think, and I'm sure we can spit it out at least, even if not in time.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 month ago#254
Looks like we got a plan locked down

Update coming probs late tomorrow
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

User Info: Supox

Supox
1 month ago#255
Wait, oh no. I forgot all about the ice X beam that's going towards Prinny. I'm too tired to think of a plan so I hope it will turn out well.

Supox
1 month ago#256
I'll have Cranky jump in front of the attack aimed at Prinny, as Prinny is fused with Bunston and it would hurt to lose the fusion

User Info: estejor

estejor
1 month ago#257
Supox posted...
I'll have Cranky jump in front of the attack aimed at Prinny, as Prinny is fused with Bunston and it would hurt to lose the fusion

I have a better idea: jump in front of the attack, then cane boomerang, it probably won't help much but it should diminish the damage
"A JUMP INTO THE SKY TURNS INTO A RIDER KICK"

Supox
4 weeks ago#258
estejor posted...
I have a better idea: jump in front of the attack, then cane boomerang, it probably won't help much but it should diminish the damage

Good idea, I'll vote for it

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
4 weeks ago#259
Dead tired after a super long trip today, no update today but probs one tomorrow.

Any ideas for new items?

So far i’m Thinking of a 1000 Gold Thunder Drink for Violight(Electric Kingdom)Gives Super Priority to a single move but i’m Not sure what to give Pugilis(Fighting Kingdom) or Chrysalia(Bug Kingdom.

I’m looking for unique effects. I don’t want us to end up with a bunch of generic attack or defense moves(Giant Banana and Wind Up Bill Blaster cover those)
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
4 weeks ago#260
Assist trophies could always be fun.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dedede's Conquest 3: Past the Elemental Triangle
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A