• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dedede's Conquest 3: Past the Elemental Triangle

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
2 months ago#1
Previous Topic(s):
Part 1 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78253041
Part 2 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78305526

https://imgur.com/hQUY3ds
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/9/2/AAd8kiAAAJi0.jpg

Summary: Dedede and King K. Rool got teleported to the Ransei region to settle their dispute of who is the best King by Master. Here King Dedede took over Donkey Kong's Kingdom of Greenleaf(Left) and recruited a fair amount of people to his kingdom of Aurora including Gumshoe the detective, and Shovel Knight. After invading Bowser invades Fontaine Dedede invaded Ignis and drove Bowser back to Fontaine, lining up the final invasion to end Bowser's reign.

Though now he found himself in fierce combat with the Ninja Koopas on a search for treasure

Dedede braced himself as he saw the dual elemental attacks flying towards him, with the first one being a powerful blast of electric energy from Yellow and a speedy flaming wheel of flames from Red.

Just as Dedede resigned to his fate he saw a flash of magic energy prop up front of him being a flaming magic shield from Bunstolor. The shield buckled and cracked as the burst of electric energy struck it, but luckily didn't shatter from blocking Red's flame wheel as it was harmlessly absorbed into the flaming shield.

Back towards the other end of battle Black watched as the 3 Bob-ombs performed a dash towards the rest of the team.

Though such actions were easily handled as Wario easily chomped an entire Bob-omb and ate it, and Waluigi winded back up his Tennis Racket and knocked the Bob-omb straight into Yellow with a massive explosion, easily knocking out the Koopa out as they recovered from their electric blast and send them tumbling to the ground covered in soot from the Bob-omb explosion.

However the third Bob-omb, far too out of range of Dedede's hammer performed a mad dash towards Waluigi and detonated on impact with him, knocking him to the ground in the same way Yellow did.

Though Waluigi barely held on to consciousness and got up on one knee, hand primed on his Tennis Racket and was helped back onto his feet by Wario.

Wario said in concern "Ay bro you good?"

Waluigi fixed his mustache and with shaky confidence said "Ain' nothing ah can handle! The great.... W-w-waluigi has taken stronger explosions than that!"

Meanwhile Starly grabbed another freshly made dumpling and threw it to Dedede, clearly getting the message as he saw free food fly towards him and promptly ate it, easily recovering health

Defense Phase
As Red saw Yellow fall to the stray reflected Bob-omb he shook his head and said in frustration
"Great! We can't even take out the stupid walking egg plant and Yellow went down! How are we supposed to be cool if we can't even defend of these guys? I am not the cool leader here.."

Black put away the RPB and affirmed"Don't worry Red we can still make this situation all cool, we just gotta use that special technique!"

Red shook his head " Don't tell me we're going to try and Koopa Tower again! Poor Green ate the dirt when we did that!"

Black gave a smirk "Why would we use a partial stack? Let's use that dual tech we practiced last week!"

Red propping up a light bulb above his head said "Of course that technique! Now that'd be a cool way to end this fight! A bit risky but let's face it, if we don't end this in a cool way what else would there be to go out, let's do it!"

Red immediately began spinning into a massive spiraling tornado of fire, immediately burning all nearby grass and creating a powerful updraft that began to a great amount of lift.

Black pulled out the RPB yet again, jumping up and slamming it onto the ground to produce a massive Bob-omb that flew high into the spiral of fire and floated there.

After a few seconds of idly floating the fire tornado began to amplify, flaring up into crimson flames as the Tornado began to slightly angle towards the team priming for the most decisive blow of the battle.

What does the team do?
Dedede: Moderately Damaged
1a. Hammer
1b. Inhale
1c. Gordo Throw
1d. Super Dedede Jump
1e. Jet Hammer

Bunstolor (Monstar, Fire Boost)
2a Gem Apple Bombs
2b Revolution Flame
2c Energy Needles
2d Homing Magic Sphere
2e Magic Barrier
2f Unfuse
2g Change Boost(Fire, Ice, Flying, Ghost)

Starly Slightly Damaged
3a Triple Ultra Spin
3b Low Spin
3c. Dumpling Master

4. Waluigi Critically Damaged
4a. Tennis Wahket
4b. Wahnado
4c. Wahll-Luigi!
4d. Wah-stroke
4e. Drop Wahket
4f. Wahskered Eggplant
4g. Wah-bomb
4h. Pirwahna Plant

5. Wario Slightly Damaged
5a. Dash Attack
5b. Piledriver
5c. Corkscrew Conk
5d. Wild Swing-Ding
5e. Ground Pound
5f. Chomp
5g. Wario Waft
5h. Earthquake Punch

Gold:100
Ítems: Hustle Drink: Doubled Actions for two turns
1-Up Mushroom: Revives an ally, then heals two stages of damage.

@MrFuzz111
@CheerUpCrewcut
@Wrestling11
@Colette-Brunel
@EpicSnailMan
@estejor
@Lord_Mudkip
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

Birdbrain
2 months ago#2
Additional Pings
@PeridotEX
@Makio
@PeridotEX
@Inf1ltrated_
@Crimson_Squid
@Supox
@Mamboo07
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#3
Hey I'm on the @ list!

Not sure how to best handle this. Hmm...

My vote is to try and knock the bomb out of the 'nado.

Perhaps the Homing Magic Sphere might do the trick?
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
2 months ago#4
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Hey I'm on the @ list!

Maybe, but I feel like we need him to protect us from the fire. Hmm...
Is red still spinning at the base of the tornado, or did he just need to start it? If he needs to keep spinning to maintain it we could have Waluigi try to break his concentration with a Wahll-Luigi so that he stops spinning and the bomb falls on him. Then again, didn’t we already try something like that earlier?
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

User Info: estejor

estejor
2 months ago#5
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Hey I'm on the @ list!

Yeah, whatever it is, what we need to do involves taking care of the bomb somehow
"A JUMP INTO THE SKY TURNS INTO A RIDER KICK"

Birdbrain
2 months ago#6
MrFuzz111 posted...
Maybe, but I feel like we need him to protect us from the fire. Hmm...
Is red still spinning at the base of the tornado, or did he just need to start it? If he needs to keep spinning to maintain it we could have Waluigi try to break his concentration with a Wahll-Luigi so that he stops spinning and the bomb falls on him. Then again, didn’t we already try something like that earlier?

Red is still maintaining the Tornado.

Hint: There’s an optimal way to solve this and a really crude way to solve this(that doesn’t involve Waluigi)

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
2 months ago#7
aye i love dumpling master!

dont forget to @ me every post. or not. i like reading.
*Mario voice* "Thanks-a so much for reading my sig!" Author of http://www.dazzlingdave.com/Wario_war.pdf. i herd u liek mudkipz?

User Info: estejor

estejor
2 months ago#8
Birdbrain posted...

Hint: There’s an optimal way to solve this and a really crude way to solve this(that doesn’t involve Waluigi)

Does any of those involve inhaling Red and aim him to the bomb?
"A JUMP INTO THE SKY TURNS INTO A RIDER KICK"

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
2 months ago#9
Birdbrain posted...

...Oh god, the crude way is to waft the tornado and turn it into a massive explosion, isn’t it?
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#10
MrFuzz111 posted...
...Oh god, the crude way is to waft the tornado and turn it into a massive explosion, isn’t it?
Even if that's not the solution it's my vote.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dedede's Conquest 3: Past the Elemental Triangle
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A