• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. A/D: I think a character like Twitch (League of Legends) would be interesting f

User Info: Kingslime304

Kingslime304
3 weeks ago#1
or Smash. I like it given his character shape as well as his simple but unique concept. It would be pretty annoying. - Results (6 votes)
Agree
16.67% (1 vote)
Disagree
83.33% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For those who don’t know, Twitch is a anthropomorphic sewer rat that has a crossbow that shoots out poisonous arrows that would make the opponent sick, causing damage over time. The more arrows that hit, the sicker the opponent becomes as well as even have an Area of Effect that would damage nearby opponents as well.

His other moves are a slow-debuff Grenade, a stealth invisibility ability and a buff that gives him piercing shots that have longer range.

Even though he has a simple kit, positioning is pretty important to the character considering his stern can be used to confuse the opponents on where you are.

Here’s a link for a bit more context on his abilities.

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Twitch/Abilities

Basically, I would be interested for a character like that in Smash, not exactly about Twitch himself.

User Info: Kingslime304

Kingslime304
3 weeks ago#2
Know I think about it, it would be pretty annoying to fight against but I am a sucker for characters who can Stack debuffs against the opponent.

User Info: M_Live

M_Live
3 weeks ago#3
Meh, never played or had any interest in league whatsoever.
https://imgtc.com/i/49Esyve.gif
I think red hair is cool, and wish I was a redhead - Zikten
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. A/D: I think a character like Twitch (League of Legends) would be interesting f
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A