• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#491
Birdbrain posted...
Blaizeus’s plan(amended) But use the Electric Gutbuster move instead because Gale doesn’t inflict Break

7b. Gale Slash

Inflicts bleed, refills the meter by 1

7c. Electric Gutbuster

Causes break(which allows an enemy to be toppled) if used after Gale Slash, refills meter by 1

Also while we’re at it have Fawful heal whoever is the first to take more than two stages because dancing would just waste a turn
I mean, are we trying to inflict Topple? If he's out of Metal Face, he should be able to bleed. I'm pretty sure they can bleed.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 month ago#492
Actually wait nevermind current plan is fine with Toxic amendment, thought the pattern was just Electro Buster —> Topple .Gale—> Electro—-> Topple

Gale should work either way with bleed if we decide to topple for whatever reason
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 month ago#493
Ghirahim: Slightly Damaged/Poisoned

Mumkhar: Moderately Damaged/Break/Bleed

"Heropon's breath make sidekicks feel better!" Riki declared, healing Falcon, Fawful, and Dai Goroh.

Olimar lunged for the Pikmace and switched it to yellow, just barely managing to leap out of the way of the daggers as they closed in. As Olimar went soaring over Skree's useless cocoon, Boney tossed him a bomb. Olimar grabbed ahold of the bomb in mid-air and hurled it down at Ghirahim, who effortlessly caught the thing in one hand.

"A ball?" he chuckled. "Now hardly seems like the time for sport, though as you can see I am quite adept at-"

Boney detonated the bomb, leaving a fairly pissed off Ghirahim in its wake. He would only become more enraged when Falcon followed the attack up with a blast of his plasma beam. Elma's shadowstrike and Slakoth's infliction of toxic were only salt in the wound.

"Fawful heard Diamond Pants say that he is furious..." Fawful said, donning his skin-tight dance suit. "But it is FAWFUL who has FURY!!"

Fawful began to pirouette in a bid to impress Ghirahim with the sheer fury of his dance moves.

"Ha!" Ghirahim scoffed. "You think such a pathetic showing could impress me?! Behold!"

Before he knew it, Olimar was watching a dance battle unfold between two unhinged narcissists, neither one of which had any real skill at dancing as far he was concerned. But at least Ghirahim spent his turn dancing instead of launching an attack.

Dai Goroh, meanwhile, decided to take a crack at playing hero a second time. He figured the Great Fairy would make a much more appreciable person to rescue than Olimar.

"Ha!" Dai Goroh cried mockingly, catching Mumkhar's left claw swipe with his counter and returning fire with a slash of his own. Unfortunately for Dai Goroh, this attack was a three-parter; and he hadn't the constitution to withstand the rest of the onslaught. Mumkhar let loose with a vicious slice across the boy's chest before bringing both claws down, cutting an 'X' through his flesh that left Dai on the ground and dead.

"Ba ha ha ha!!" Mumkhar laughed. "Not who I meant to kill, but hey, if the brat wanted a hero's death, so be it!"

"Oh!" Kaysa gasped. "You... monster!" The Great Fairy summoned a barrage of super bombs, though the damage from them didn't seem to be enough to wipe Mumkhar's malicious grin off his face.

"MUMKHAR!!!" Dunban screamed, unleashing Gale Slash from behind. "You piece of s***! How could you do this to a child?!"

"Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha!!" Mumkhar guffawed, turning to cross blades with Dunban. "I love this body! The power!!"

X. Write-in what to do.

Party

1. Olimar - Slightly Damaged
1a. Pikmace
1a1. Red Pikmin
1a2. Yellow Pikmin
1a3. Blue Pikmin
1a4. Purple Pikmin
1a5. White Pikmin
1a6. Rock Pikmin
1a7. Winged Pikmin
1b. Whistle
1c. Recording Device
1c1. Dedede's Mistake
1c2. Jigglypuff Sing
1d. Gun (Bullets x 1?)
1e. Pamphlets x 9
1g. Rupees x 8, 300
1h. Phantom Hourglass x 4
1i. Dragoon Piece A, B, C
1j. Tingle Tuner
1k. Pokeball x 1
1l. Maxim Tomato x 1
1m. Bottle x 1 - Spicy Pepper Residue

2. Skree - Incapacitated
2a. Suck Life Force
2b. Jump
2c. Climb
2d. Carry
2e. Electric Zap
2c. Maxim Tomato x 1

3. Boney
3a. Bite
3b. Sniff
3c. Round Bomb
3d. Square Bomb
3e. Magnesis
3f. Stasis
3g. Cryonis Pillar
3h. Cryonis Ball
3i. Flight
3j. Camera
3ja. Vinebeck w/Falco
3jb. Sidon Posing
3jc. Ghoulmiliation
3jd. K. Rool's Portraitification
3je. Vehemoth Phosflashed
3jf. Fawful Dancing
3k. Vampire Killer

4. Captain Falcon - Slightly Damaged
4a. Leg Cannon
4a1. Plasma Beam
4a2. Ice Beam
4b. Falcon Punch
4c. Falcon Kick
4d. Knee of Justice
4e. Screw Attack

5. Dai Goroh - DEAD
5a. Katana Slash
5b. Wooden Sandal Stomp
5c. Samurai Draw
5d. Counter

6. Kaysa
6a. Stomp
6b. Sweep
6c. Super Bombs
6d. Fountain
6e. Fairy Summon

7. Dunban - Slightly Damaged
7a. Katana Slash
7b. Gale Slash
7c. Electric Gutbuster
7d. Worldly Slash
7e. Steel Strike
7f. Serene Heart
7g. Soaring Tempest
7h. Blinding Blossom
7i. Blossom Dance (1/10)

8. Elma
8a. Shadowstrike
8b. Side Slash
8c. Sliding Slinger
8d. Shadowrunner
8e. Killing Machine
8f. Ghost Factory

9. Riki
9a. Bitey Bitey
9b. Play Dead
9c. Lurgy
9d. Hero Time
9e. Roly Ply
9f. You Can Do It
9g. Burninate

10. Fawful
10a. Raygun Blast
10b. Fly
10c. Grapple Swing
10d. Vacuum
10e. Vacuum heal
10f. Dance

11. Slakoth
11a. Work Up
11b. Toxic
11c. Shadow CLaw
11d. Swagger
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 month ago#494
Well. Ain’t no coming back from that one. RIP dai, but no hourglass for you
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 month ago#495
Well, s***. Now’s the important question, do we hourglass back and do everything the same only without Dai sacrificing himself and with Kaysa dodging, or soldier on without him?
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#496
I would like to take a minute to mourn for what is to me our first party member since we ended up in the World of Smash. I know Falcon is considered the first party member, but we raced with Dai first before teaming up with Falcon. You'll never get that awesome arm attachment now. R.I.P.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#497
I demand we hourglass, we've been f***ing up this fight left and right.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 month ago#498
Tfw every countered attack is a three parter

Rip Dai Goroh

Edit: Holy he died from being Slightly Damaged
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 month ago#499
I hated Dai and his annoying little kid hero mantra. Sucks he died but I won’t vote to revive him
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: Inf1ltrated_

Inf1ltrated_
1 month ago#500
EpicSnailMan posted...
I hated Dai and his annoying little kid hero mantra. Sucks he died but I won’t vote to revive him
This, although I don’t hate Dai, it’s better we save the hour glass for something more important.
"Reaching for heaven. Ascent beyond, rise above. Even the sky, falls."
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A