• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#351
Laugh at him. Tell him we know of probably at least five other people in line for royalty and he is by far the worst candidate. Even King Boo at least helped for a bit before doing his own thing. A king can't be a king without followers.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 month ago#352
Colette-Brunel posted...
Laugh at him. Tell him we know of probably at least five other people in line for royalty and he is by far the worst candidate. Even King Boo at least helped for a bit before doing his own thing. A king can't be a king without followers.

Gutsy, but possibly effective. I like it
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 month ago#353
Colette-Brunel posted...
This, but stress that his refusal to get involved as opposed to wasting his days here is what makes him the worst candidate.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

User Info: Blaizeus

Blaizeus
1 month ago#354
MrFuzz111 posted...
This, but stress that his refusal to get involved as opposed to wasting his days here is what makes him the worst candidate.

Arguments are good.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 month ago#355
MrFuzz111 posted...

Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 month ago#356
X. What you said.

"Pfft," Olimar scoffed. "We've run into about five other candidates who are trying to be king once this is over with and you're easily the worst."

"You would declare allegiance to five other monarchs before me?!" King Knight cried.

"All those other guys helped out at least a little." Olimar said. "All you're doing is lounging around in here while everyone else does all the fighting. We don't need you."

"SILENCE!!!" King Knight bellowed, leaping up out of his stool. "I will not sit here and be insulted by you peasants! I have more pressing business to deal with!"

And with that, King Knight went running out of the stable and out of sight.

"You're correct in that we don't need him," said Dunban, "I have yet to see him do much more than lounge around, sipping from his chalice. He's really less a king and more a king-themed knight."

Olimar shrugged it off and approached Beedle, who was still snoring away. He looked over Beedle's wares while the vendor continued cutting logs.

"Poke Ball (3) - 1,000 Rupees: Summon a random terrifying pocket-dwelling monster to fight on your behalf for a few turns in battle!

Pitfall (1) - 3,000 Rupees: Set up an invisible trap! Have an enemy walk into this baby and watch as they become ensnared! Though Beedle supposes it would work on anyone, not just your enemies...

Master Ball (1) - 10,000 Rupees: You will get only the rarest of terrifying pocket-dwelling monsters with this ball! Beedle promises!

1-Up Mushroom (1) - 10,000 Rupees: Bring the dead back to life with this incredible fungus! Just make sure the person you're reviving is in one piece!

Maxim Tomato (2) - 3,000 Rupees: Heal yourself fully with this delicious piece of fruit! There are some fools out there who think this is a vegetable, but Beedle doesn't bother with those idiots.

A. Wake up Beedle and purchase something.
B. Refrain from purchasing anything.

Party

1. Olimar
1a. Pikmace
1a1. Red Pikmin
1a2. Yellow Pikmin
1a3. Blue Pikmin
1a4. Purple Pikmin
1a5. White Pikmin
1a6. Rock Pikmin
1a7. Winged Pikmin
1b. Whistle
1c. Recording Device
1c1. Dedede's Mistake
1c2. Jigglypuff Sing
1d. Gun (Bullets x 1?)
1e. Pamphlets x 10
1g. Rupees x 3,240
1h. Dragoon Piece A, B, C
1i. Tingle Tuner
1j. Pokeball x 2
1k. Maxim Tomato x 1
1l. Bottle x 1 - Spicy Pepper Residue

2. Skree
2a. Suck Life Force
2b. Carry
2c. Maxim Tomato x 1

3. Boney
3a. Bite
3b. Sniff
3c. Round Bomb
3d. Square Bomb
3e. Magnesis
3f. Stasis
3g. Cryonis Pillar
3h. Cryonis Ball
3i. Flight
3j. Camera
3ja. Vinebeck w/Falco
3jb. Sidon Posing
3jc. Ghoulmiliation
3jd. K. Rool's Portraitification
3je. Vehemoth Phosflashed
3k. Vampire Killer

4. Captain Falcon
4a. Leg Cannon
4a1. Plasma Beam
4a2. Ice Beam
4b. Falcon Punch
4c. Falcon Kick
4d. Knee of Justice
4e. Screw Attack

5. Dai Goroh
5a. Katana Slash
5b. Wooden Sandal Stomp
5c. Samurai Draw
5d. Counter

6. Kaysa
6a. Stomp
6b. Sweep
6c. Super Bombs
6d. Fountain
6e. Fairy Summon

7. Dunban
7a. Katana Slash
7b. Gale Slash
7c. Electric Gutbuster
7d. Worldly Slash
7e. Topple
7f. Serene Heart
7g. Soaring Tempest
7h. Blinding Blossom
7i. Blossom Dance (0/10)

8. Elma
8a. Shadowstrike
8b. Side Slash
8c. Sliding Slinger
8d. Shadowrunner
8e. Killing Machine
8f. Ghost Factory

9. Riki
9a. Bitey Bitey
9b. Play Dead
9c. Lurgy
9d. Hero Time
9e. Roly Ply
9f. You Can Do It
9g. Burninate
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#357
Nothing I particularly want, except the Mushroom but we have no money.

Leave 40 Rupees for free in his stash then leave.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 month ago#358
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Nothing I particularly want, except the Mushroom but we have no money.

Leave 40 Rupees for free in his stash then leave.

We could sell something. Dunban perhaps?
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#359
EpicSnailMan posted...
We could sell something. Dunban perhaps?
Would Beedle accept? We might need to find another trader to do that first, maybe an Anna wants a big juicy "steak"
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 month ago#360
...Assuming you guys mean the Super Mushroom you realize we have enough to buy it, right?
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A