• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
3 weeks ago#31
X. What you said.

"Alright, I've got a plan!" Falcon said. "But we need the kid to stay still."

Olimar whipped out the recording device and hit the playback button on Jigglypuff's singing, immediately hurling the device over to where Dai Goroh lay in the snow. Soon enough the panicked screaming gave way to not-so-blissful slumber.

Falcon shuffled over to Dai Goroh's right side, his arm still bleeding out. He used the plasma beam to cauterize Dai Goroh's arm socket. As Dai Goroh began to stir, Falcon quickly bent down, tore off Dai Goroh's jacket and tied it up against the wound.

Dai Goroh, now awake, began whimpering pitifully. Olimar and Falcon both became a little misty-eyed at the sorry sight.

"It hurts..." Dai Goroh moaned. "Why?! Why... would you do that... my sword arm... I can't race like this!"

"I-it was for your own good." Falcon insisted. "We couldn't have you turning into a zombie on us."

"Uh, guys?" Nana piped up. "There's, uh... those things are coming this way."

The rest of the group looked over in the direction she was pointing and saw that a horde of approximately ten Aparoid-infected unremarkables were now shambling in their direction.

"The brat's screaming brought them over!" Wario cried.

"They're slow-moving. We should be able to escape them." Olimar said.

"Well if we do that, someone's going to have to carry the kid." Falcon said. "He's in no shape to be running around right now."

"There's only ten of them!" Mr. EAD said. "I'm fairly certain I could take them all on myself! Ooh, or maybe I could bake them a nice cake and convince them to let us go!"

"Skree! SKREE!!!" Skree screeched, his belly rumbling harder than ever.

A. Flee!
B. Attack! (Write-in)

Party

1. Skree
1a. Suck Life Force
1b. Carry
1c. Maxim Tomato x 1

2. Olimar
2a. Pikmace
2a1. Red Pikmin
2a2. Yellow Pikmin
2a3. Blue Pikmin
2a4. Purple Pikmin
2a5. White Pikmin
2a6. Rock Pikmin
2a7. Winged Pikmin
2b. Whistle
2c. Recording Device
2c1. Dedede's Mistake
2c2. Jigglypuff Sing
2d. Gun (Bullets x 1?)
2e. Pamphlets x 15

2g. Rupees x 3,240
2h. Dragoon Piece A, B, C
2i. Tingle Tuner
2j. Pokeball x 2
2k. Maxim Tomato x 1
2l. Bottle x 1 - Spicy Pepper Residue

3. Boney
3a. Bite
3b. Sniff
3c. Round Bomb
3d. Square Bomb
3e. Magnesis
3f. Stasis
3g. Cryonis Pillar
3h. Cryonis Ball
3i. Flight
3j. Camera
3ja. Vinebeck w/Falco
3jb. Sidon Posing
3jc. Ghoulmiliation
3jd. K. Rool's Portraitification
3je. Vehemoth Phosflashed
3k. Vampire Killer

4. Captain Falcon
4a. Leg Cannon
4a1. Plasma Beam
4a2. Ice Beam
4b. Falcon Punch
4c. Falcon Kick
4d. Knee of Justice
4e. Screw Attack

5. The President
5a. Watering Can
5b. Shovel
5c. Axe

6. Wario
6a. Dash Attack
6b. Piledriver
6c. Corkscrew Conk
6d. Wild Swing-Ding
6e. Ground Pound
6f. Chomp
6g. Wario Waft
6h. Garlic Clove x 1

7. Waluigi
7a. Tennis Wahket
7b. Wahnado
7c. Wahll-Luigi!
7d. Wah-stroke
7e. Drop Wahket
7f. Wahskered Eggplant
7g. Wah-bomb
7h. Pirwahna Plant

8. Pac-Man
8a. Bonus Fruit
8b. Power Pellet
8c. Pac-Jump
8d. Fire Hydrant

9. Ice Climbers
9a. Ice Shot
9b. Squall Hammer
9c. Belay
9d. Blizzard

10. Mr. EAD
10a. Mass Production
10b. Let Them Eat Cake
10c. Merry Jig
10d. Lift

11. Dai Goroh
11a. Katana Slash
11b. Wooden Sandal Stomp
11c. Samurai Draw
11d. Counter
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
3 weeks ago#32
May we have our Phantom Hourglasses back please?

So...Fight.

Olimar sends out a Poke Ball. Assuming we can get this battle done quickly, Skree will feed on it during the Pokemon's last turn. Whatever comes out will hopefully be something better than a zombie. Watch we get Grimer or something.

I'm curious to see how Vampire Killer works on a zombie. Have Boney use it high enough in the air to where the zombies can't reach him.

Falcon uses Plasma Beam?

Waluigi throws a Wah-Bomb.

Pac-Man throws a Hydrant at them.

Not really sure what to do for everyone else.

Crimson_Squid
3 weeks ago#33
I mean they're not actually zombies, they're infested with an alien parasite.

Colette-Brunel
3 weeks ago#34
Crimson_Squid posted...
I mean they're not actually zombies, they're infested with an alien parasite.
I was hesitant because I wasn't sure if Aparoids would be able to control Skree or not. Even a temporary battle against Skree would be rough I think. But after doing a little reading about the X Parasites, they kind of remind me of the Aparoids in a sense. So I'm going to revise a bit and hope that my understanding is correct.

Skree feeds on a zombie.

Olimar uses the red Pikmace to burn up some zombie Aparoid creature things.

Rest of it I think I'll leave the same and wait for somebody else to fill in gaps or come up with something better.

User Info: Already_in_Use

Already_in_Use
3 weeks ago#35
I don’t see too much merit on fighting them, but this ideally should be very easy. If they’re slow, just have everyone with projectiles let loose. When whatever remains gets somewhat close, just back up and repeat. Everyone who doesn’t have projectiles makes sure that there aren’t any more zombies or possible threats as they shoot>back up>shoot>back up.

I’m still a little worried that Skree can be effected by the aparoids in some fashion. I had a hunch that Skree’s “slightly injured” would stealthily get worse to show infection, but he seems to have gotten better, so I don’t know.

Or wait, maybe these things will move faster when they’re sensing someone to attacking?
AERTUNL I EBT ENHTONRAALBNS DG
SCETNEHDSEWETEWUBEKBEOE ! I
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#36
Yes lets kill them sure, this won't draw ire when we somehow find a way to save them later.

Anyway we want to avoid direct contact with them at all costs, so take out as many as possible as they approach.

Also Pac-Man hasn't had a single line I don't think what the f***.

The Icies should look on in other directions, to see that there aren't any approaching us.

Skree can suck, I guess.

I agree with Olimar using the Pikmace, I don't think he or the President are in any particular danger. Still, the President should cower in fear next to Dai.

Pac-Man should toss a fruit, the Hydrant could also spew the other direction or might freeze before it actually hits anything.

Wah-Bomb.

Vampire Killer time.

To make sure Wario doesn't do anything stupid, Mr. EAD gives him cake.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Blaizeus

Blaizeus
3 weeks ago#37
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Yes lets kill them sure, this won't draw ire when we somehow find a way to save them later.

Anyway we want to avoid direct contact with them at all costs, so take out as many as possible as they approach.

The Icies should look on in other directions, to see that there aren't any approaching us.

Skree can suck, I guess.

I agree with Olimar using the Pikmace, I don't think he or the President are in any particular danger. Still, the President should cower in fear next to Dai.

Pac-Man should toss a fruit, the Hydrant could also spew the other direction or might freeze before it actually hits anything.

Wah-Bomb.

Vampire Killer time.

Okay
Arguments are good.

Colette-Brunel
3 weeks ago#38
'Tis a sad day when Game and Watch, the most innocent character in this story, has more lines than you.

Crimson_Squid
3 weeks ago#39
Ahoy! Keep your eyes peeled for consensus, me hearties!

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
3 weeks ago#40
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

Skree can suck, I guess.

Wah-Bomb.

Vampire Killer time.

"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A